Tamarind Grove Plot Map

Closed Thread
Old 06-18-2011, 05:22 PM
Default Tamarind Grove Plot Map

Would like to see the plot map of Tamarind Grove. Interested in purchasing a lot there. Where would I find this map? Would it designate what lots are available?

"Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."
Old 06-18-2011, 06:43 PM

New section 159 of Tamarind Grove can be found here http://www.thevillages.com/newslette...e-model176.htm . Just put a deposit on a lot there yesterday. Good luck & welcome.
Old 06-20-2011, 10:59 AM
Location: East Alton, IL (near St. Louis, Mo), Duval, St. James and hopefully lastly Collier
Default Home types

Does anyone know what designer models will be allowed to be built in this new section?
Old 06-20-2011, 11:06 AM

I was told any designer that backs up to the ponds - not sure about elsewhere but your sales rep should know - if you don't have a rep may I suggest Tami Bevill (Griswold) Tami.Bevill@thevillages.com - she is very patient & helpful.
Old 06-20-2011, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreggB View Post
I was told any designer that backs up to the ponds - not sure about elsewhere but your sales rep should know - if you don't have a rep may I suggest Tami Bevill (Griswold) Tami.Bevill@thevillages.com - she is very patient & helpful.
we used Tammy, also. She was great...just like you said patient & helpful; she's a very nice person and goes out of her way to assist you in the process. Also, when we were interested in purchasing a lot, she emailed a plot map indicating what was still available.
We are building in Tamarind Grove on Grenadier Way.
Old 06-20-2011, 12:00 PM

We have a lot for our Designer that backs to a farm. We did have an $8000 lot premium. Our lot will not accommodate a Designer with it's golf cart garage to the outside of the house. We are trying to decide between the Lily, Iris, and the Lantana. With the price increase, we are having to see if we need to adjust. We are planning to start building in Oct. B&BTexas
Old 06-20-2011, 12:26 PM

billmar, our lot is on Carriage Hill Way overlooking one of the ponds so we will not be far from you.

B&BTexas, Which horse farm are you on? We really liked that whole area and the farms especially off Dividing Creek Path, the ones along the south edge are nice too but we were concerned about future development especially since those farms are all for sale of course they could still be for sale in 20 years.
Old 06-20-2011, 12:53 PM

We are on Bachman Path with a huge oak tree across the fence situated right in the middle of our back yard. That is to the west, so, it will shade our entire baskyard, lanai and house in the afternoon. We do realize that there be some building behind us but we are willing to gamble a bit. Our address will be 2429 Bachman Path. Hope to see everyone shortly after the first of the year. Betty, my wife, will retire Dec. 31 and will be over there as soon as possible. B&BTexas
Old 06-20-2011, 01:13 PM

B&BTexas, that is a very nice spot & actually that is the same horse farm we see across the pond from our lot. I think (hopefully for both of us) you will be good there. Enjoy.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:16 PM
Sage

billmar, GreggB, B&BTexas: We are building on the other side of the pool at the east end of Ansley Path. We'll move in October. See you at the pool!
Old 06-22-2011, 02:00 PM

This is one of the best sections I've seen here. The best looking Rec/Post spot with those huge old trees to shade us. I bought #153 on Tamarind Grove Run. Got to sell here first. Good luck, Jim
Old 06-22-2011, 06:58 PM
Default Barret Lane

Our lot is on Barret Lane between Lowel Terrace and Bachman Path, although it looks like Bachman Path is pretty long. We go down middle of July to pick our stuff and get the building process started. Tom and I both plan to retire in October when our home should be finished. That is, if we sell our house here. It will go on the market probably next week if we can get all of the changes made that were suggested. We are so excited.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.