Why is this happening?!?!?!

Closed Thread
Old 05-25-2018, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post
Twice today I’ve had a cart in front of me turn hard left from the diamond lane across both traffic lanes causing cars to lock it up to keep from hitting them.
I was there both times. The carts had LSU bumper stickers. They're trying to whack you.
Old 05-25-2018, 12:05 PM
Sage

Just today I was driving Odell and Stillwater when several of the cart drivers kept weaving over the white line into the car lane. It certainly keeps one on their toes!! NOT sure if they can't see, are distracted or what is going on. THEN there are the car drivers that veer out over the center line when they pass a cart that actually is within the diamond path. Guess they have perception issues!! What is scarey though is when they're headed your way AND there are carts in the path next to you so NO where to go but to slam on the brakes.
Old 05-25-2018, 12:17 PM
Sage

You can have alot of people, who lived inbox cities-eventhough they have valid drivers licenses--they have very little time behind the wheel-now when they move here--they are learning how to really drive
Old 05-25-2018, 01:17 PM
Default So many threads on the same topic

The one guide that covers it all

Chance of people around you knowing the laws-slight

Chance of the people around you knowing the laws and following them-what is less than slight? SLIGHTER?

THINK OF THE STUPIDEST POSSIBLE THING FOR PEOPLE TO DO-COVERS IT ALL.

I recall reading that 90+percent of accidents are avoidable.
Thus, there is no such thing as an accident 90% of the time it is STUPID.
Old 05-25-2018, 01:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
What if it was a Penguin Snowbird who was stuck behind The other Migratory Animal Penguins because of a broken Pecker and was driving with only one arm. It could happen. The Chronicles of Nucky Canadian Version Eh!

They should deputize all the willing retired law enforcement officers and give them a real Ticket Books and more power than Barney Fife. They all earned their retirement but I'll bet you it would wake up a whole bunch of people round this joint.

Mercedes has a beautiful overpriced Golf Cart so everyone can walk in a Cart Drivers Shoes and have the experience. They have aftermarket Spinner Rims for it if you want To Boogie on Down To Da Square!
Old 05-25-2018, 02:58 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatbrat View Post
You can have alot of people, who lived inbox cities-eventhough they have valid drivers licenses--they have very little time behind the wheel-now when they move here--they are learning how to really drive
Had this same conversation with a friend earlier this week. It was stated just as you said...then add "some" who can't see well, who are on multiple medications, maybe some severe health issues and more. Common sense (if any) is clouded by some of these. Oh...and add alcohol and maybe some starting of dementia and things really get scarey!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
cart, brain, dead, people, happening

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.