Why Savannah Center ?

Closed Thread
Old 08-12-2021, 06:41 AM

It's likely you're disappointed with the social distancing and masking guidelines because those in charge don't agree with you.

What you've learned about masking in social distancing is most likely wrong. You see anyone can do it just make the choice and do it. Our governor and many people around here including those likely in charge of the Savannah Center believe in freedom of choice and not being forced by big government to do anything.

You should highly appreciate that as that's a big reason why you likely move to Florida if you start peeling away the onion and reasons for it.
Old 08-12-2021, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penglobal View Post
Both myself and two friends attended a concert at the Savannah Center Performing Arts Theater in the Villages last night. The Savannah Center is a beautiful venue, everyone working the venue was very nice and polite and the guest appeared to have a great time. Although I have a very positive vibe towards the Savannah Center, I am bit let down that this great venue has declined to enforce social distancing and declined enforcing a mask mandate while its guest are indoors and especially when so many guest are squeezed together in such a tight space.

I was amazed that the venue with approximately 600 guest were tightly squeezed together, sitting next to one another and hardly anyone, except for a handful were wearing protective mask. No one was socially distancing themselves and in my opinion, all the progress made with the declining COVID infection rate will be lost and the rate of COVID infection will rise again.

Since I'm certain this same scenario of not properly protecting ourselves while indoors in public and still many haven't even vaccinated themselves against COVID is occurring throughout our country, I get this bad feeling that come this winter, our country is going back to another lockdown as we haven't learn yet to protect ourselves.
OP, you're under the mistaken impression that mask mandates are in effect here. Maybe you think you're in California?
Old 08-12-2021, 07:27 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKMUP View Post
You know what they say about opinions, right ?
No please explain!
Old 08-12-2021, 07:52 AM
Veteran member

Stay home stay masked
Old 08-12-2021, 07:53 AM

Wonder how many hospital beds the area has available? This surge is hurting the medical facilities. And in turn hurts all of us. Stay safe how ever You choose.
Old 08-12-2021, 07:58 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Ohiobuckeye

I try not to voice my opinion about getting the vaccine or not & wearing a mask or not. Some people get a little hateful when you say one way or another. It your right to do what you want!
Old 08-12-2021, 08:00 AM

If they social distance people the shows have to cancel. You can not make money on empty seats. If it bothers you do not go.
Old 08-12-2021, 08:13 AM

Stay home if you are that paranoid. I had Covid and got the vaccines sonI will NEVER wear a mask again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penglobal View Post
Both myself and two friends attended a concert at the Savannah Center Performing Arts Theater in the Villages last night. The Savannah Center is a beautiful venue, everyone working the venue was very nice and polite and the guest appeared to have a great time. Although I have a very positive vibe towards the Savannah Center, I am bit let down that this great venue has declined to enforce social distancing and declined enforcing a mask mandate while its guest are indoors and especially when so many guest are squeezed together in such a tight space.

I was amazed that the venue with approximately 600 guest were tightly squeezed together, sitting next to one another and hardly anyone, except for a handful were wearing protective mask. No one was socially distancing themselves and in my opinion, all the progress made with the declining COVID infection rate will be lost and the rate of COVID infection will rise again.

Since I'm certain this same scenario of not properly protecting ourselves while indoors in public and still many haven't even vaccinated themselves against COVID is occurring throughout our country, I get this bad feeling that come this winter, our country is going back to another lockdown as we haven't learn yet to protect ourselves.
Old 08-12-2021, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioBuckeye View Post
I try not to voice my opinion about getting the vaccine or not & wearing a mask or not. Some people get a little hateful when you say one way or another. It your right to do what you want!
Agree. I remember having this same silly argument back in the early 1970's when car seat belts became universally mandated and the norm. Many argued that wearing seat belts was a personal choice and some had the constitutional right not to wear a seat belt. Some also argued that they had the right to have their face go threw the windshield during a car crash if they choose.
Old 08-12-2021, 08:41 AM

Sounds like someone hasn't had their vaccinations. Hmmm.....
Old 08-12-2021, 09:03 AM

What, some 80% of villagers were deceived into partaking in the eugenics, N.W.O. JAB...Wondering, how many, after being informed of the massive toxicity of the jab, are now panicking? ,
Old 08-12-2021, 09:10 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,911 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villagevip View Post
What, some 80% of villagers were deceived into partaking in the eugenics, N.W.O. JAB...Wondering, how many, after being informed of the massive toxicity of the jab, are now panicking? ,
Probably no one, since.......

It is not "eugenics"
It is not "N.W.O."
It is not "massively toxic"

So now I'm wondering, after being informed of the massive disinformation just posted, if anyone will remove their post, apologize, and never post garbage again. Probably no one, I'm afraid.
Old 08-12-2021, 11:23 AM

If you feel unsafe, stay home
Old 08-12-2021, 11:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,165 Times in 1,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMar View Post
Since masks do little if anything to protect me, since vaccines are readily available and since vaccinated my odds of serious illness or death are low I don't feel an obligation to be responsible for those that choose to take the risks and ignore the opportunities to protect themselves. As an aside, you might want to avoid the Sharon since they also have gone back to full seating.
Agree. Anyone who truly wishes to protect themselves in public should be wearing an N95 mask. Being vaccinated is super protection from severe illness, hospitalization and death. Just do it if you haven’t done it already.
Old 08-12-2021, 11:25 AM

I respectfully disagree, Masks will not end the virus
Closed Thread

Tags
savannah, center, venue, guest, country

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.