Corvette

Closed Thread
Old 10-31-2007, 03:41 PM
Default Corvette

There have been only two times in my life when I wish I was a little bit older. The first time is when I was 20, and I couldn't wait to turn 21, so I could party hearty. The second time is now.... I'm 63 (and a half) and I can't wait to turn 65. Pretty much the same motive. I want to party hearty at TV.

Anyway, I'm starting to downsize my collection of stuff that I don't need to make the transition easier, but I'm not sure what to do with my old Corvette. It's a '74 convertable, and we have had it for 32 years now. We never use it; it just sits there in the garage and it seems like something we should sell.

My question is this: Are there any Corvette clubs at TV? Does anyone go to Old Town and cruise etc. Maybe I should keep it and smoke the tires once in a while. :dontknow:
Old 10-31-2007, 06:21 PM
Sage
Default Re: Corvette

linlin...there is at least one corvette club; also, if you didn't know, there is a classic car cruise in at Spanish Springs town square the 3rd Sat of every month for cars of 1980 or older. They get 200-275 cars a month of all makes, models, colors, etc. This is a huge fan draw every month...great way to show off your stuff.

So, it's up to you whether to bring the vette here and keep it in precious garage storage space or not. If you do bring it, plenty of places to cruise and show it off.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.