Wild Pigs

Closed Thread
Old 12-24-2017, 11:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Usually about once a year someone will post about wild pigs digging in their backyard off Heron Executive or Cane Garden Golf Course. I think they like the area south of Lake Miona and within a week you'll heard reports of Florida Panthers in the same area. I played golf with a fellow not long ago who said they saw a Panther run down the middle of the third hole of the Hibiscus nine.

Here's a motion detector photo taken east of Gainesville in the middle of the night. For those who still let their dog out at night without a leash, let this be a lesson for you.

The Villages Florida
Old 12-26-2017, 12:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
Usually about once a year someone will post about wild pigs digging in their backyard off Heron Executive or Cane Garden Golf Course. I think they like the area south of Lake Miona and within a week you'll heard reports of Florida Panthers in the same area. I played golf with a fellow not long ago who said they saw a Panther run down the middle of the third hole of the Hibiscus nine.

Here's a motion detector photo taken east of Gainesville in the middle of the night. For those who still let their dog out at night without a leash, let this be a lesson for you.

I wondered what happened to my pet panther when he got out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Betty White (1922-2021) R.I.P.
Closed Thread

Tags
pigs, wild, shooting, pig, trapping

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.