And the WINNER is!!!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread
Old 02-21-2007, 05:32 PM
Founder
Default And the WINNER is!!!!!!!!!!!

From all of those who posted in the month of January and early February, we have made a random selection. That person has won the $100 gift certificate at Dominic's Restaurant in Lake Sumter Landing. Our winner, by random drawing is our member...............SPARKY. :#1: Sparky has been a member since December 5th and has posted 25 times. Sparky, check your email for information on how to collect your prize.

Congratulations and remember to everbody else, the more you post, the better your chances of winning our next great prize. You never know when it might happen. :hot:
Old 02-21-2007, 05:33 PM
Founder
Default Re: And the WINNER is!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Sparky, the email I send to you is being caught by your spam filter. I am getting a questionaire to fill out and I have do so twice and both times it was rejected. What's the best way to reach you? I have now sent you a PM.

Talk Host
Old 02-21-2007, 08:38 PM

Jan, I got you in my address book now and I e mailed my home address to you tonight. Thanks a lot i really appreciate the gift and we love Dominics. Good Food and Good Service!!!

Thanks again. ;D
Old 02-21-2007, 08:58 PM
Gold member

Congrats Sparky! Enjoy the dinner :bigthumbsup:

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.