Wiseman pools

Closed Thread
Old 07-21-2021, 12:04 PM
Angry Wiseman pools

If anyone is thinking about using Wiseman for their pool should contact me before they sign a contract. Our pool is three years old and they, (Shawn the owner), is not standing by their workmanship. If fact he has refused to talk to me or send someone out about my issue. He tells his service personnel to call me.

Tim Duncan was our sales representative. I allowed him to bring customers to our pool for months after it was completed. In fact we met with several customers to talk about our experience with Wiseman. Many of these customers signed with them after talking to us. At the time the pool was new and there were no issues. In fact, Tim Duncan was the reason our project went so well.

One of the issues was that our pool had two leaks for over a year and a half. We could not get the chemicals to balance. Actually we put over 40 bags of salt, among other chemicals, in the pool over this time frame. They kept telling us there is not a problem. After getting ugly with them they sent a service out to look for leaks. They found two which were fixed. Since that time this has not been an issue.

Now the pebble rock surface has fallen off and you can see the cement. Wiseman tells us that we are past warranty. Our three year warranty, according to them end in April 21. The problem is we paid extra for the surface so it would be guaranteed for life. Our pool service tells me they have never seen this happen.

Wiseman employees have also stated to me that their service has really fallen off. There are other issues that I am willing to talk with you above. I am sure there are customers that are happy with them. There are two customers that live near me, yards from my house, that I am sure would talk to you about their issues with Wiseman. Both of them visited my pool before signing their contract with Wiseman. I will only talk about my dealings with Wiseman. If you would like to talk call me. Buddy (352) 446-6860.
Old 07-21-2021, 12:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,503 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

I know nothing about Wiseman Pools but the OP has two posts and I think there is a rule somewhere about a poster not being able to diss a contractor unless they are known somewhat.

We are firm supporters of T&D but I did just check on Wiseman Pools at BBB and they had an A+ rating and no negative comments. Perhaps the poster can show pictures of the areas he said were eroding? I would hate to see a contractor's business ruined for no reason. I searched in the archives here and found nothing else negative.

Wiseman Pools
Old 07-21-2021, 06:18 PM
Veteran member

I have heard nothing but bad comments concerning Wiseman. When I was quoting, I was warned by other pool builders as well.
Old 07-22-2021, 03:12 PM

Wiseman has refused to even look at the issue. I am trying to make sure other customers know about my issue. A pool is a huge investment for a home owner. Any future customer is more than welcome to come to my home and see the issue I am talking about. I have also filed a complaint with the BBB. I was a contractor before I retired and I would never have ignored a loyal customer as they have.

QUOTE=graciegirl;1976265]I know nothing about Wiseman Pools but the OP has two posts and I think there is a rule somewhere about a poster not being able to diss a contractor unless they are known somewhat.

We are firm supporters of T&D but I did just check on Wiseman Pools at BBB and they had an A+ rating and no negative comments. Perhaps the poster can show pictures of the areas he said were eroding? I would hate to see a contractor's business ruined for no reason. I searched in the archives here and found nothing else negative.

Wiseman Pools[/QUOTE]
Old 07-25-2021, 07:39 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddychapel View Post
If anyone is thinking about using Wiseman for their pool should contact me before they sign a contract. Our pool is three years old and they, (Shawn the owner), is not standing by their workmanship. If fact he has refused to talk to me or send someone out about my issue. He tells his service personnel to call me.

Tim Duncan was our sales representative. I allowed him to bring customers to our pool for months after it was completed. In fact we met with several customers to talk about our experience with Wiseman. Many of these customers signed with them after talking to us. At the time the pool was new and there were no issues. In fact, Tim Duncan was the reason our project went so well.

One of the issues was that our pool had two leaks for over a year and a half. We could not get the chemicals to balance. Actually we put over 40 bags of salt, among other chemicals, in the pool over this time frame. They kept telling us there is not a problem. After getting ugly with them they sent a service out to look for leaks. They found two which were fixed. Since that time this has not been an issue.

Now the pebble rock surface has fallen off and you can see the cement. Wiseman tells us that we are past warranty. Our three year warranty, according to them end in April 21. The problem is we paid extra for the surface so it would be guaranteed for life. Our pool service tells me they have never seen this happen.

Wiseman employees have also stated to me that their service has really fallen off. There are other issues that I am willing to talk with you above. I am sure there are customers that are happy with them. There are two customers that live near me, yards from my house, that I am sure would talk to you about their issues with Wiseman. Both of them visited my pool before signing their contract with Wiseman. I will only talk about my dealings with Wiseman. If you would like to talk call me. Buddy (352) 446-6860.
Put a complaint against them with DBPR!
Old 07-25-2021, 01:52 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddychapel View Post

Our wiseman pool is 5/6 years old, have had a couple things to fix, was taken care of right away. Never met nicer people. I highly recommended them to my friends and people who came over. No have complain about them. Try dealing with guy from other pool places, Steven yelled at us for an hour cause we didn’t have him do pool. Tim and Shaun are two of the best people you’ll meet. Maybe you should go take a class on how to take care of your pool. Please stop the negative comments. You are painting a bad picture of your self.
Closed Thread

Tags
pool, wiseman, talk, customers, service

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.