Women's Hair Cut

Closed Thread
Old 08-22-2015, 09:28 AM
Default Women's Hair Cut

Been here 6 years have gone to few beauty salon, seem like I get someone that I like and they move on to some where else.Last was Uraban Hair Studio a girl name Candy she left and do not know where she went. I have thin hair on top and I can 't get a good hair, I did try Cal's also. So if there is someone cane recommend someone good with thinning hair I sure would appreciate it. Thanks
Old 08-22-2015, 09:36 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryh1943 View Post
Been here 6 years have gone to few beauty salon, seem like I get someone that I like and they move on to some where else.Last was Uraban Hair Studio a girl name Candy she left and do not know where she went. I have thin hair on top and I can 't get a good hair, I did try Cal's also. So if there is someone cane recommend someone good with thinning hair I sure would appreciate it. Thanks
A lot of Urban Hair staff have migrated to Victoria Hair over the years.
Maybe try there for Candy?
Old 08-22-2015, 10:58 AM
Gold member

My wife also has thinning hair and has been going to Norma at Cals in Colony for a couple of years and is happy with her.

John

"Don't curse the darkness when you can light a candle"
Closed Thread

Tags
hair, good, cals, thin, top, recommend, thinning, cane, girl, beauty, salon, years, cut, move, candy, left, womens, studio, else.last, uraban

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.