The Villages Florida

Closed Thread
Old 03-11-2015, 02:50 PM
Default The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida is a retirement location south of Ocala, Fl and a little North West of Orlando, Florida. Believe it or not, this Village is made up of people from the Bronx in New York City that have a neighbor across the street from Bumpus Mills, TN. There are people living here from Maine to southern CA. You can go out to dinner and within earshot, you can hear folks say Y'all, to Yous guys. I see the ocational disagreement on TOTV, but friends, I see it as a Heaven sent miracle that we get along so well. In my opinion, it boils down to what a wonderful place this is, that angry distractions are not only a waste of time, but more so are an affront to the very reason we all sought out this beautiful place to make us happy about being FROGS.
Old 03-11-2015, 04:24 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandfinch View Post
The Villages Florida is a retirement location south of Ocala, Fl and a little North West of Orlando, Florida. Believe it or not, this Village is made up of people from the Bronx in New York City that have a neighbor across the street from Bumpus Mills, TN. There are people living here from Maine to southern CA. You can go out to dinner and within earshot, you can hear folks say Y'all, to Yous guys. I see the ocational disagreement on TOTV, but friends, I see it as a Heaven sent miracle that we get along so well. In my opinion, it boils down to what a wonderful place this is, that angry distractions are not only a waste of time, but more so are an affront to the very reason we all sought out this beautiful place to make us happy about being FROGS.
You have a wicked good attitude - very positive. And you are correct about this wonderful place.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.