Yellow speed signs at golf cart merge unique in the villages

Closed Thread
Old 01-15-2018, 09:17 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,950 Times in 829 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
Sorry, not Captain Obvious. Just really peeved when I see a golf cart going 20 mph pull out in front of me because they think they have the right of way to cross a solid white golf cart path line to pass a bicyclist.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I understand, this peeves me also. On the other hand are car drivers that speed up to inhibit cart drivers merging!
Old 01-15-2018, 09:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
Sorry, not Captain Obvious. Just really peeved when I see a golf cart going 20 mph pull out in front of me because they think they have the right of way to cross a solid white golf cart path line to pass a bicyclist.

That happened to me last week. Golf bag fell off of a golf cart. the driver stopped to pick it up. The golf cart behind him too impatient to stop & wait for the guy to pick up his clubs; jerked out around him without looking. I had to slam on the brakes to avoid hitting him.
Old 01-15-2018, 09:25 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodLife View Post
I understand, this peeves me also. On the other hand are car drivers that speed up to inhibit cart drivers merging!

We agree. I slow down.

Tags
yellow, sign, mph, golf, merge

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.