Yoga - SeaBreeze Rec Center - Tuesdays

Closed Thread
Old 07-16-2019, 04:31 PM
Default Yoga - SeaBreeze Rec Center - Tuesdays

Why does the Recreation News report the time for Yoga @ SeaBreeze is 8:00 a.m. on Tuesdays? This is the 2nd time I went, 10 to 15 minutes early both times, and the class is already in progress. Open the door, it's dark, soothing music and people in positions. Not to disturb the class, I closed the door and left. What time, exactly, does the Yoga class start? Why don't they put the correct time in the Rec News? Is this a private class? So disappointing.
Old 07-16-2019, 07:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Not from my own experience but a neighbor goes to yoga classes there (not sure which time) and she says they are so popular that people get there up to a hour+ early. When the class gets to capacity they don't take any more so it's possible they started early when they reached capacity. One would think they would put out a "full" sign if that were the case but you never know. Other then that there usually is a contact phone number in the paper and sometimes at the door of these activities. You might want to call and ask or check at the desk at Seabreeze.
Old 07-16-2019, 08:10 PM

Thank you, will do.
Closed Thread

Tags
class, time, yoga, tuesdays, seabreeze

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.