Republic wireless

Closed Thread
Old 12-27-2014, 07:27 PM
Veteran member
Default Republic wireless

Does anyone use republic wireless for there cell phone service
Old 02-23-2015, 10:14 AM

We use it. Works fine. Have the $10 a month plan and get everything they promise. good overall reception and use the moto x. Great phone. Is this a perfect plan, no. But for the money, great overall.
Old 02-23-2015, 06:24 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschdm58 View Post
We use it. Works fine. Have the $10 a month plan and get everything they promise. good overall reception and use the moto x. Great phone. Is this a perfect plan, no. But for the money, great overall.
I have the same plan and a moto G, the less expensive model. My thoughts were that I didn't want to get stuck with a better phone. They modify it so if you switch to a different provider the phone will not work.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

I feel the same way about the service. It's not perfect but good enough for $10. I also have the data plan for an extra $15. I should drop it.
Old 03-10-2015, 08:01 AM
Veteran member

there is a huge issue with being able to port your old number over,,, be sure to check before hand to make sure you able to keep your number.. they use local internet for there service,,, and then go to a cell tower ,, is very difficult to get a hand off from one to the other,,, you get what you pay for,,,,
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.