Any Monongah (WV) High alumni in The Villages?

Closed Thread
Old 11-02-2013, 12:07 PM
Smile Any Monongah (WV) High alumni in The Villages?

My name is John Olesky. I run the Monongah High (West Virginia) Alumni newsletter via emails that is seen by hundreds of former Lions. Paula and I will be staying at The Villages Dec. 1-22 and I would like to organize a reunion of Monongah High alumni (Farmington, Fairview and other Marion County grads would be welcome, too) while we are there.

If you are a Monongah High graduate, or would like to join the reunion, please email me at

jo4wvu@neo.rr.com

and, based on the replies, I’ll come up with a reunion date that most of the respondents can make.

Thank you.

John Olesky, Monongah High Class of 1950
217 N. Thomas Road
Tallmadge, OH 44278

Cellphone: (330) 388-4466

Please pass this information along to any other Monongah High or Marion Countians who might not see this notice.
Old 11-20-2013, 03:45 PM

No Monongah High alumni in The Villages? Heck, Andrew Manzo of The Villages Daily Sun is the son and nephew of Monongah High graduates. Any Lions out there? If so, email me at jo4wvu@neo.rr.com before Paula and I leave Dec. 1 for The Villages so we can arrange a reunion of MHS graduates. Thank you.
Old 11-26-2013, 03:03 PM
Default Wow! No ONE person from Monongah, land of Nick Saban!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mountaineer View Post
My name is John Olesky. I run the Monongah High (West Virginia) Alumni newsletter via emails that is seen by hundreds of former Lions. Paula and I will be staying at The Villages Dec. 1-22 and I would like to organize a reunion of Monongah High alumni (Farmington, Fairview and other Marion County grads would be welcome, too) while we are there.

If you are a Monongah High graduate, or would like to join the reunion, please email me at

jo4wvu@neo.rr.com

and, based on the replies, I’ll come up with a reunion date that most of the respondents can make.

Thank you.

John Olesky, Monongah High Class of 1950
217 N. Thomas Road
Tallmadge, OH 44278

Cellphone: (330) 388-4466

Please pass this information along to any other Monongah High or Marion Countians who might not see this notice.

Paula and I will be arriving Sunday, Dec. 1 and staying till Sunday, Dec. 15. So call me if you are from Monongah or Marion County and we'll have a reunion or get-together. Thank you.
Old 11-29-2013, 06:54 PM

What about Fairview, Farmington, Barrackville, Mannington, Rivesville?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.