Bushes

Closed Thread
Old 10-19-2014, 08:25 PM
Default Bushes

I'm new to the villages and would like to get rid of my bushes and a bottlebrush tree, who should I contact? Figured it out, pull the bush out and set out front, gone the next day, very easy

Last edited by pumacats14; 12-25-2014 at 08:57 PM.
Old 10-19-2014, 09:52 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumacats14 View Post
I'm new to the villages and would like to get rid of my bushes and a bottlebrush tree, who should I contact?
As long as your bushes are bushes and not trees, you don't need permission to take them out unless you are going to do a major landscape job. If you are doing major landscaping, you need to get approval from ARC (the Architectural Review Committee). Also, depending upon the size of your bottle brush tree, you may also need permission from ARC to remove that.
Old 10-19-2014, 11:46 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumacats14 View Post
I'm new to the villages and would like to get rid of my bushes and a bottlebrush tree, who should I contact?

Are you asking who you should contact for permission to make the changes yourself?
Or are you asking for recommendations for reliable Landscaping companies? (Any Landscaping company we have used has looked after obtaining ARC approval if required).
Old 11-01-2014, 06:07 PM

try joe the plumber
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.