cabinets

Closed Thread
Old 11-30-2013, 07:40 PM
Default cabinets

Wounded I g if there is. Any where to get a replacement kitchen cabinet door for my 1980 manufactured home any suggestions on how to improve the look of these for now
Old 11-30-2013, 07:57 PM

Try Pat's Sales in Leesburg. They specialize in Manufactured Home parts. It's like a hardware store. They have cabinet doors that you can get to replace your old cabinet doors. Or, you can replace the whole cabinet. They are located at 1095 N. 14th St., Leesburg. Their website is Home Page.

Or, you can have your cabinets painted. There are several painters in the Villages that specialize in painting cabinets. Or, there is a product called gel stain, that you can use on your existing cabinets (if you want a dark stained look).
Old 11-30-2013, 08:03 PM
Sage

I had my cabinets painted and new hardware installed. They looked wonderful. I don't have a business name on who would this down in Florida.

You can try to search the contractor service section, and see if you can find someone who does painting of cabinets. As I recall, this was a thread wayyyyyyy backkkkkkkkkk. Maybe in Jan to March of 2013. You can also search for it using keywords, but the search function leaves a lot to be desired. A Google search, might yield a quicker answer.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.