Can my visitors play on Executive courses?

Closed Thread
Old 11-25-2020, 10:41 AM
Default Can my visitors play on Executive courses?

What are the rules concerning getting a golf pass for my visitors so that they can play the Executive courses with me? When I bought my villa last spring, a buddy who came there with me was not able to get a golf pass because he was visiting, not renting. I've been home in Illinoi since then, paying an amenity fee each month, but not able to return to TV in all that time. This sure seems like expensive golf to me.
Old 11-25-2020, 10:44 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,755 Times in 3,630 Posts

yes

just him a visitor's pass at a rec center
Village Community Development Districts
Old 11-25-2020, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryoungs View Post
What are the rules concerning getting a golf pass for my visitors so that they can play the Executive courses with me? When I bought my villa last spring, a buddy who came there with me was not able to get a golf pass because he was visiting, not renting. I've been home in Illinoi since then, paying an amenity fee each month, but not able to return to TV in all that time. This sure seems like expensive golf to me.
Guests can play, they must have a visitor pass and valid photo id showing they do not live in Lake Sumter or Marion counties. They will be charged a guest fee and a trail fee to play, and if they do not have a golf cart they will be charged for that as well. The guest fee $$ depends on the time of year, trail fee is $4 and cart is $6. When you make your reservation just add them as a guest
Old 11-25-2020, 12:30 PM
Platinum member
Location: Here, there, a lot of time in the Caribbean and keys, not much time spent in cold climates
Thanked 1,757 Times in 756 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryoungs View Post
You are correct, it is rather expensive for part time residents and for those who do not even play golf, or tennis, or other sports. The clubs and craft lessons, dance classes and yoga are actually all provided free of charge by your friends and neighbors here. If not for these unpaid people, there would be no endless array of activities to show perspective buyers: ballet, jazz, tap dance, line dance, ceramics, etc. people somehow get the idea this is all part of the amenities they pay for, just like they get the idea this is some kind of "private" community, "private" country clubs, etc. It's a great place to live, but yes, it is not "cheap", but many gladly pay it and don't play golf, maybe just go to a pool now and then. Our family does play on the executive courses when they visit. We go on line and order guests passes which we pick up then at a regional rec center. Gets your guests into the pools (family), can play golf by paying the seasonal rate, and the guest must also pay to ride IN YOUR OWN CART.... some people have trouble with that one, but if your own son or daughter plays golf with you in your own cart you have to pay annually to ride in here, you still have to PAY the villages for them to ride in your cart. It's just the way it is ! ? But they can show their guest pass and pay for the golf and play.
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, pass, visitors, play, executive

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.