Any financial surprises at TV?

Closed Thread
Old 04-04-2011, 02:31 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Joaniesmom
Thumbs down Any financial surprises at TV?

I was wondering if any current residents of TV encountered any unexpected financial surprises when they first moved to the area. Any good? Any Bad? Anything I need to know?

Thanks!
Old 04-04-2011, 02:38 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaniesmom View Post
I was wondering if any current residents of TV encountered any unexpected financial surprises when they first moved to the area. Any good? Any Bad? Anything I need to know?

Thanks!
Welcome to TOTV from another Ohioan!

Check this current thread - a portion of it speaks to your 'financial surprises' question:

Unexpected Surprise!!

Enjoy TOTV!!

Bill
Old 04-04-2011, 03:06 PM
Golden Sunrise Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaniesmom View Post

Thanks!
Hi there,

It is hard to know what would be a surprise for some...but since you are here on TOTV I am thinking you may be less surprised than some. One example, a neighbor of mine was surprised that her lanai was so lose to that of her rear neighbor... not a nice surprise, but one that could have been avoid be due diligence.

One great place to get good info on this forum is ZCaveman's Nuts and Bolts section - scoll all the way to the bottom from the main forum page.

Saved us lots of time and some $$$.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:23 PM

We moved in in Dec to new construction and everything was laid out clear and the estimates for utilities are pretty much right on.
We spend less for our lifestyle in TV than at our Mn home. Only big suprize is the cost of new furniture. HA HA spent too much at Southern Lifestyles but they were very helpful.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.