car rental

Closed Thread
Old 08-06-2012, 05:04 PM

Update - can rent a car for the 16 days, get it when I land i Orlando and return to Orlando when I fly out for total of $233. Cheaper than if I use the shuttle back and forth to airport and rent a car for 5 days. The good news is now we can take our SUV and the rented car when we go shopping.
Thanks for all the posts, you guys are great
Old 08-09-2012, 09:54 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalomuall View Post
Update - can rent a car for the 16 days, get it when I land i Orlando and return to Orlando when I fly out for total of $233. Cheaper than if I use the shuttle back and forth to airport and rent a car for 5 days. The good news is now we can take our SUV and the rented car when we go shopping.
Thanks for all the posts, you guys are great
Sara, just wondering what car rental company you are renting from, and what size is the car? $233 for 16 days is a very good deal.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:38 AM
Default car rental

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaumburger View Post
Sara, just wondering what car rental company you are renting from, and what size is the car? $233 for 16 days is a very good deal.
I got an even better deal with E-Z Rent -A-Car. $225 for 17 daysfor economy car. I will pick it up at the airport and return to airport. I also joined their club and accumilate points for each rental. While my hubby is here we will have our SUV too. I'll try to remember to update this thread of my experience with them.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.