CDDs and You

Closed Thread
Old 06-05-2019, 06:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,370 Times in 3,050 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kansasr View Post
If you go to THIS link, the maps are current as of 2018....they were updated earlier this year, although it seems to take the district government a couple of years to get around to updating their maps.....

VCDD Districts Map
Thanks! What a crazy mixed up jumble that is. I had assumed each district would be in its own cluster. But as the map indicates, some districts have areas that aren't anywhere near each other and are separated by entire other districts inbetween them. Such as District 8, which has the bulk of it down to the east of Brownwood, and a little cluster up north of Sumter Landing town square. And district 6, which has a couple isolated clusters west of Buena Vista where it curves to the northwest, and the rest of it is on the other side of the road, down past district 5 and south of Sumter Landing.

This definitely explains some confusion I had about news of construction, plans, budgets, etc. Mostly it's all the districts between 466 and 466A that look disorganized. I'm sure there's method to their madness but it does explain some of my confusion.

Thanks again!
Old 06-05-2019, 08:09 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazuela View Post
Thanks! What a crazy mixed up jumble that is.
BTW the maps I pointed you to in previous messages are detail maps of this one.
Closed Thread

Tags
cdd, problems, asked, map, find

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.