Change User Name

Closed Thread
Old 12-26-2016, 08:58 PM
Default Change User Name

I'd like to change my user name on this board. My NEW user name is not currently used. What is the Admin email address? I've searched extensively on this site for it.
Old 12-26-2016, 09:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

All the way down at the bottom of this page to the right look for Contact Us. Takes a little time bit but they always come thru for you.
Old 12-27-2016, 09:18 AM
nkrifats

I would not bet on Admin's coming through for you. I put in a request awhile back and nothing was ever done. I know the solution and will probably take care of it myself once I am done with this site.
Old 12-27-2016, 09:36 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,686 Times in 3,599 Posts

Old 12-27-2016, 09:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,197 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Skolits View Post
I'd like to change my user name on this board. My NEW user name is not currently used. What is the Admin email address? I've searched extensively on this site for it.
I agree with the prior comment, you have only 4 posts, so you have little to lose. It will probably be much easier to just create the new account, and abandon the old one. Also, if you are in a hurry to do this, I would not wait for the ADMIN due to the time of the year, and their work load with cleaning up the mess from the recent security update. After you have the new account, you can send the ADMIN an email to delete the old account if you want. The little red triangles will get you to the ADMIN.

Tags
user, change, address, email, site

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.