I Just Want To ~

Closed Thread
Old 07-02-2011, 11:08 AM
Default I Just Want To ~

Thank everyone on this wonderful website for all the help and suggestions I have read and yes, I am taking notes!

Very valuable information and I really feel like I am getting to know some of you through your posts. How cool is that? And I look forward to meeting you all when we can say we have sold and are starting to build our forever home in the Villages.

Thanks again for being here for us on the other side and also being there for when we are all there together as I can't wait to be able to give back some of what I have gotten here already and making new friends is really kewl too!

Debs
Old 07-02-2011, 11:42 AM
Sage

Wonderful thoughts, DebbieB. This place makes you feel right at home... your new home.
Old 07-02-2011, 12:15 PM
Location: Winter - Village of Bonita; Summer - Marblehead, OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion6 View Post
Wonderful thoughts, DebbieB. This place makes you feel right at home... your new home.

....among all your new friends!!!!

Today's new friend become tomorrow's family

Ohio - Cleveland, Lakewood, North Ridgeville, North Olmsted, Marblehead, Elyria; Florida - Village of Bonita (2010)
Old 07-02-2011, 01:10 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieB View Post
Thank everyone on this wonderful website for all the help and suggestions I have read and yes, I am taking notes!

Very valuable information and I really feel like I am getting to know some of you through your posts. How cool is that? And I look forward to meeting you all when we can say we have sold and are starting to build our forever home in the Villages.

Thanks again for being here for us on the other side and also being there for when we are all there together as I can't wait to be able to give back some of what I have gotten here already and making new friends is really kewl too!

Debs
Debbie, Reading TOTV for a few months (or in my case more than 1 year) before someone purchases gives a prospective TV buyer so much information (both pro and con about moving to TV) that they can't get from a real estate agent. Best of luck to you as you plan your move to TV.
Old 07-02-2011, 01:21 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts
Default We are soo glad that you are going to be one of us

Several have suggested that "we are all on kool-aid" but I really think that when you are in the retirement zone, all of those anxieties seem to disappear and all that is left is a big GIANT smile!....Hurry on down to your Village home..
Old 07-02-2011, 10:11 PM

Thanks so much for the replies and warm welcomes!

Just bought our lot in Tamarind Grove, now we just have to get our real estate agent to sell our place on the island of Bonaire. We enjoyed many a good year scuba diving there and have made many friends over the years, but it's time to stay a little closer to family. Bonaire is not one of the easiest islands to get to or even leave in a hurry if you need to get back to the states fast. Have two grandchildren now and I just know being so close to Disney will have them visiting me often.

TOTV has/is so very helpful in a lot of questions I have had rolling around in my head and all I have to do is look here and I usually find them all answered already.

And with the past two winters we have had here in the NE, we can't wait to leave our snowblower behind, I know our oldest son would love to have it.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:19 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieB View Post

Debs
Any where near Swedesboro
Old 07-03-2011, 08:18 AM

We are about 30 miles from Swedesboro, going inland.
Old 07-03-2011, 08:30 AM
Sage

DebbieB:

Welcome to TOTV as I see you are a newbie.

I usually am glued to TOTV as I still think this is so much information to be learned by very smart members.

Wishing you the best as you move towards your dreams.
Old 07-03-2011, 08:36 PM
Sage

Debs,

Welcome to TOTV! Congratulations on your new lot in Tamarind Grove. That's wonderful news. All best wishes in selling your home and moving down here to Lower Paradise.
Old 07-03-2011, 08:59 PM
Platinum member

Hi Debs!
We've been here a week. I'm still unpacking, only because I keep running outside my own front door to take more pictures of the most beautiful skies you can imagine. They're incredible. And they will be just outside YOUR NEW HOME!
PTurner speaks true ..... I believe she coined the phrase Lower Paradise!

Welcome neighbor!
Debbie Pugh
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.