Directions from A to B via Cart AND Multi-modal?

Closed Thread
Old 02-23-2019, 09:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Jazuela. For PETE's SAKE. People are just trying to help you. Stop with the "attitude".

Here is a map of your area. I took a picture of my Villages map that you can buy for five bucks. If you don't start listening to folks who live here, it will take you a long time to get your bearings. It takes some doing, learning your way around. We have all been there.
$4.50 at any Country Club with Villages I.D. (10% off)
Old 02-23-2019, 09:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,370 Times in 3,050 Posts

The question was answered in the second post in this thread. I thanked the person who answered it. The attitude is the result of people adding in suggestions for doing things I wasn't asking about, thus sending this thread further and further off topic. It was sweet of you to go through the trouble of taking a photograph of that map. It isn't at all what I'm looking for, as I said, I was looking for help in understanding the map I already had, so that I could better figure out *directions* from point A to point B (which is actually the title of this thread) and trying to use google maps to create those directions. It was a pretty simple problem that was very simply resolved back on page 1.
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, cart, springs, spanish, side

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.