Directions from A to B via Cart AND Multi-modal?

Directions from A to B via Cart AND Multi-modal?

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2019, 03:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWGUY View Post
Never thought I would say it but here goes.... Chatbrat wasn't such a bad guy after all.
Chatbrat mostly criticized fine cuisine (or the lack thereof), but seldom made personal attacks...except in retaliation.

Old 02-23-2019, 03:59 PM
Sage

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
As they say, "if I want your opinion I'll ask for it". Oops, OP did that. Ok so then "LET NO GOOD DEED GO UNPUNISHED"
Old 02-23-2019, 06:04 PM
Sage

Chat dropped off in the fall as I did. Sadly I have not seen a post since. Hoping they are well, miss the banter about food, and useless needless information
Old 02-23-2019, 06:06 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
Chat dropped off in the fall as I did. Sadly I have not seen a post since. Hoping they are well, miss the banter about food, and useless needless information
Glad to see you back also
Old 02-23-2019, 08:52 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazuela View Post
See, I already know about that stuff. I'm pretty tech savvy and can take apart a component computer and put it back together with upgraded ram and a new heat sink faster than most people can.

So honestly - the things I'm asking about are very specific, for very specific reasons. What stresses me, is when people try to "help" with things I didn't ask about because it makes me feel like you're talking down to me.
Jazuela. For PETE's SAKE. People are just trying to help you. Stop with the "attitude".

Here is a map of your area. I took a picture of my Villages map that you can buy for five bucks. If you don't start listening to folks who live here, it will take you a long time to get your bearings. It takes some doing, learning your way around. We have all been there.
Attached Thumbnails
000_9012-3-jpg  
Old 02-23-2019, 09:11 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Jazuela. For PETE's SAKE. People are just trying to help you. Stop with the "attitude".

Here is a map of your area. I took a picture of my Villages map that you can buy for five bucks. If you don't start listening to folks who live here, it will take you a long time to get your bearings. It takes some doing, learning your way around. We have all been there.
$4.50 at any Country Club with Villages I.D. (10% off)
Old 02-23-2019, 09:41 PM
Veteran member

The question was answered in the second post in this thread. I thanked the person who answered it. The attitude is the result of people adding in suggestions for doing things I wasn't asking about, thus sending this thread further and further off topic. It was sweet of you to go through the trouble of taking a photograph of that map. It isn't at all what I'm looking for, as I said, I was looking for help in understanding the map I already had, so that I could better figure out *directions* from point A to point B (which is actually the title of this thread) and trying to use google maps to create those directions. It was a pretty simple problem that was very simply resolved back on page 1.
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, cart, springs, spanish, side