Dogs in the Square and etc.

Closed Thread
Old 10-31-2012, 03:57 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndominesey View Post
I love my dog, I don't love your dog. I leave my dog at home and do not take her to the Square. My dog has NO BUSINESS AT THE SQUARES. In fact NO DOG HAS BUSINESS AT THE SQUARE. I have seen many cute foo foo yummy yummy dogs carried around by owners who really seem not to understand; I also see LARGE Dogs at the Square and I can only conclude that their owners must be space cadets. Be serious! Your Dog creates a tripping hazard when walked among the crowd. DOGS HAVE NO BUSINESS AT THE SQUARE. WHEN YOUR CUTE LITTLE PUPPY GOES PEE PEE DO YOU BRING THE LYSOL AND CLEAN IT UP? NO. Do the flower beds around the Square need your cute little dogs PEE PEE? NO! Yes I love my dog. My dog is part of MY FAMILY and I am not ignorant to the point of dragging her around a crowded Square endangering other folks who may not feel as I do about my cute little lovable foo foo member of my family. I encourage anyone who trips over someone's leased or otherwise dog to initiate legal action. IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE.
i hope you dont live here!!
Old 10-31-2012, 03:58 PM
Gold member

Quote:
I love my dog, I don't love your dog. I leave my dog at home and do not take her to the Square. My dog has NO BUSINESS AT THE SQUARES. In fact NO DOG HAS BUSINESS AT THE SQUARE. I have seen many cute foo foo yummy yummy dogs carried around by owners who really seem not to understand; I also see LARGE Dogs at the Square and I can only conclude that their owners must be space cadets. Be serious! Your Dog creates a tripping hazard when walked among the crowd. DOGS HAVE NO BUSINESS AT THE SQUARE. WHEN YOUR CUTE LITTLE PUPPY GOES PEE PEE DO YOU BRING THE LYSOL AND CLEAN IT UP? NO. Do the flower beds around the Square need your cute little dogs PEE PEE? NO! Yes I love my dog. My dog is part of MY FAMILY and I am not ignorant to the point of dragging her around a crowded Square endangering other folks who may not feel as I do about my cute little lovable foo foo member of my family. I encourage anyone who trips over someone's leased or otherwise dog to initiate legal action. IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE.
I agree, You could not have expained it any better.
Old 10-31-2012, 03:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,366 Times in 2,395 Posts

After 164 posts................we get to start over.
Old 10-31-2012, 04:01 PM
Platinum member

WHATEVER

Y'know that part of your brain that tells you "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" I think I'm missing it.
Old 10-31-2012, 04:02 PM
Sage

What would TOTV be if not for a never ending poop/pee thread?
Old 10-31-2012, 04:04 PM
Sage

Quote:
I thought this old thread was done after 164 posts, but obviously not. OK, here we go.

Most dog owners are seniors who are pretty sensible about making decisions. In my humble opinion, as long as dogs are permitted at the Town Squares, it is up to individual owners to decide what is humane for their pets and what is appropriate for the setting.
Old 10-31-2012, 04:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Boy Howdy.

and um welcome to TOTV
Old 10-31-2012, 04:18 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
I thought this old thread was done after 164 posts, but obviously not. OK, here we go.

Most dog owners are seniors who are pretty sensible about making decisions. In my humble opinion, as long as dogs are permitted at the Town Squares, it is up to individual owners to decide what is humane for their pets and what is appropriate for the setting.
AND I would like to add they should be properly dressed.

Y'know that part of your brain that tells you "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" I think I'm missing it.
Old 10-31-2012, 04:19 PM
Sage

Quote:
Seriously? Legal action? That is just ridiculous.
Old 10-31-2012, 04:22 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shcisamax View Post
Seriously? Legal action? That is just ridiculous.
NO, legal action was only for LEASED DOGS, not leashed. We're all good, I own mine outright. I don't believe in leasing dogs.

Old 10-31-2012, 04:23 PM

One of the many nice things of TV's, is it is dog friendly. Don't judge all dogs by their owners.
Old 10-31-2012, 04:31 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron52 View Post
One of the many nice things of TV's, is it is dog friendly. Don't judge all dogs by their owners.
This is so true, my dogfeels the same way.

Old 10-31-2012, 04:32 PM
Sage

Quote:
NO DOG HAS BUSINESS AT THE SQUARE. I encourage anyone who trips over someone's leased or otherwise dog to initiate legal action. IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE.
I'm curious .... how do you feel about small children at the Squares? (Owned, not leased). They've been known to get underfoot and trip up a senior or two. Should they also be banned?
Old 10-31-2012, 04:36 PM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

I think it's time for the Moderator to close this thread. It's run it's course a lot longer than several that were closed much sooner!
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"
Old 10-31-2012, 05:22 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy79 View Post
I think it's time for the Moderator to close this thread. It's run it's course a lot longer than several that were closed much sooner!
Amen! PLUS...small children and animals aren't created equal. My dog isn't my "fur-baby". My children's annimals aren't my "grand-pets"! Please Moderator close this thread!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.