Donate or give away furniture

Closed Thread
Old 07-06-2021, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biker59 View Post
I'm scheduled to close on a house in TV Jul 20. There is furniture (two sofas, large bed) that conveys with the property that I'd like to donate or get rid of, even give away. My problem is my timeline: I won't arrive until the 23rd, the painters will be there all day the 24th (Sat), and the folks to seal the garage floor will be there the 26th. So the spare sofa in the garage has to be out of there by the 26th. The rest of our furniture arrives the 29th, so the bed has to be gone by then.
I'd like to donate these, but am not sure who will pick up large furniture items like sofas and beds. (My wife won't drive hauling a uhaul, and I don't drive.)
Alternately, anyone that wants it can come by and pick it up, just bring a uhaul and load it. It's free if you can move it.

Larry
Put it now on next door under free
Old 07-06-2021, 08:45 AM

Contact the Salvation Army for pick up.
Old 07-06-2021, 09:09 AM
Default ?

Quote:
I'm scheduled to close on a house in TV Jul 20. There is furniture (two sofas, large bed) that conveys with the property that I'd like to donate or get rid of, even give away. My problem is my timeline: I won't arrive until the 23rd, the painters will be there all day the 24th (Sat), and the folks to seal the garage floor will be there the 26th. So the spare sofa in the garage has to be out of there by the 26th. The rest of our furniture arrives the 29th, so the bed has to be gone by then.
I'd like to donate these, but am not sure who will pick up large furniture items like sofas and beds. (My wife won't drive hauling a uhaul, and I don't drive.)
Alternately, anyone that wants it can come by and pick it up, just bring a uhaul and load it. It's free if you can move it.

Larry
Shoulda could a woulda - as a condition of the sale you should have required them to be removed rather than the predicament you're in now.
Old 07-06-2021, 09:59 AM
Default furniture, what is the address to pick up the furniture? Please message me Thank u

Quote:

Larry

please send the address so we can pick up furniture
thank u
Old 07-06-2021, 10:00 AM

Please send address where to pick up furniture.
Thank U
Old 07-06-2021, 11:17 AM

Quote:

Larry
My sister in law bought a house in St James and is coming here on July 18 to look for furniture. I believe she would be interested.

Email: pamperedpetmart@aol.com Dick Dixon
Old 07-06-2021, 01:55 PM

I purchased my house in March. The previous owners children made arrangements for Hospice to pick up all the furniture they didn’t want. Hospice went to the house on a prearranged time and date
Offutt AFB, NE—Wilton, ME
Kadena AFB, Okinawa—Eglin AFB, FL
Bergstrom AFB, TX.
RAF Welford, England.
Anderson AFB, Guam
Ramstein AB, Germany
Tallahassee, FL—Atlanta, GA
Old 07-06-2021, 03:40 PM
Default Furniture donation

Love, INC. in Summerfield, 352-245-8774

Quote:

Larry
Old 07-06-2021, 07:38 PM
Send a message via AIM to newgirl

Do u have pictures? I am looking for living room furniture.
Old 07-06-2021, 09:15 PM

Quote:

Larry
If you haven’t donated or given away, combat vets to careers May pick up.
Old 07-06-2021, 09:22 PM
Default Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by newgirl View Post
Do u have pictures? I am looking for living room furniture.
Many have asked for pictures, and I've sent a few out privately, but it seems my purpose would be better served by posting them here.
Here are some photos of the furniture in the house. They are not completely adequate to get a good assessment, I'll admit. The items are: two small sofas in the garage (was used as a rec room), loveseat, chair and ottoman in living room (good condition), armoire/entertainment center for TV, headboard, metal bed frame, mattress (if you want that), and nightstands. Three of the pictures are stills I took, the other two are frames from a video of the room that shows the armoire and living room items.
That's the best I can show until the 23rd, though if serious I can have a friend meet you at the property before then.
I just have to be assured you'll take at least the garage sofa by the end of the 23rd. It has to be out by the end of the weekend due to work being done in the garage the 26th.
The Villages Florida
The Villages Florida
The Villages Florida
The Villages Florida
Old 07-18-2021, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theorem painter View Post
You can call Habitat Pickup at (352) 589-3005.
I have a friend who is leaving an awful "marriage" and is buying her own home. She is a house cleaner with a 14 year old son and 11 year old daughter who are great kids.
Mom is in desperate need of furnishings in her home. Financially, she operates on a shoestring budget and that is unraveling.
I admire her tenacity and hard work and I love her family.
If you have any furnishings left over, please let me know. I would love to help through your generosity. I have given what I can.
People are good and I find that TV has lots of compassion to help.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Best regards.
PEACE
Roni Goldman
Old 07-18-2021, 02:29 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,603 Times in 941 Posts

Agree - check on delivery for new.

Mattresses, for us, was about 10 days.
Couches, just say we kept the old lime green couch for now. Got it cleaned by Stanley steamer.
Closed Thread

Tags
furniture, donate, drive, uhaul, pick

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.