Exploring The Villages in October, 2020 - are there any singles groups?

Closed Thread
Old 02-27-2021, 02:08 PM

Hi Karen! Welcome to TV. My mom is also single and looking for a singles group. She loves to dance. Have you found any groups yet that you would recommend?
Old 02-27-2021, 04:43 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,511 Times in 3,104 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealtorKaren View Post
They are all small. One weighs 5 lbs and is more like a rabbit. I guess I won’t be moving there, if I can’t bring my babies.
With that logic I could have two dozen indoor-outdoor pet mice. Since, y'know, combined they're no bigger than two average-sized dogs.

Either you respect the rules or you don't. It all depends on which kind of neighbor you'd like to be. No one is going to turn you in for having 3 dogs, but they'll know that you didn't care about the rules of THEIR community - and deal with you accordingly.
Old 03-01-2021, 02:01 PM
Veteran member

We also have 3 dogs. My guess is that you would have a hard time finding a rental in TV which would allow for 3 dogs. Our oldest dog is 14 and she likely won't be with us much longer, so by the time we get to TV we'll be down to two dogs. As far as the clubs/activities go, I would probably be looking to join clubs both with and without my husband. It would be fun to have a group or a friend or two to walk with in the morning, maybe followed by lunch and shopping afterwards. There are movies that come out ("chick flicks") that my husband has no interest in seeing and it would be fun to have a group of ladies to go with.
Old 03-01-2021, 02:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

This thread was started in October, and on February 2nd Karen wrote on Post #15 that she has already moved here and lives near SS. A search of her name shows she's already working for ERA Grizzard Realty, sounds like she's settled in, and has '56 Nash Metropolitan.

Karen, if you happen to check back, I learned to drive on a '61 Nash Metropolitan. It's a great little car and I see them selling for $15K to $25K on the TV auction shows, they don't come up that often. That's a perfect car for TV, you should display it in the Spanish Springs Cruise In's the third Saturday of each month.

Karen Gearhart to Lead ERA Grizzard's Team in The Villages, FL
Closed Thread

Tags
lease, year, connect, find, singles

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.