Finally ... after more than 18 months

Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2019, 10:52 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
We have now transitioned from our Alaska home to The Villages.

While the transition of selling a home and moving more than 4500 miles was exhausting, we are re-energized after finally arriving at our new home.

After spending more than 18 months scouring web sites, looking at literally THOUSANDS of homes and learning about different locations inside and outside Florida, we feel confident that our selection will bring us joy.

Last night we sat out watching the distant lightning and this morning the rising sun and chorus of waking birds has us transfixed.

I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone for being so helpful, sharing their knowledge here. That info and friendliness is what drew us here and we look forward to doing the same for others and maybe finally meeting some of you here.

I still will have to change the location information on my avatar ....
Welcome Tom! I have followed your journey of exploration of The Villages for the last several months on TOTV. You obviously did your homework and that research apparently led you to the correct decision - moving to The Villages Florida. We have a part-time home here in TV and love it. We would consider being full timers if not for the fact that our home in Missouri is within 1500 feet of all three of our children and our young grandchildren. We have come regularly since 2010 and the shine has not faded. Good luck and hope our paths cross sometime in the near future. Ed

Tags
finally, home, months, sun, rising

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.