Fishing partner wanted

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 07-25-2019, 04:52 PM
Original Topic
Location: From Connecticut now living in the Village of De Soto
Default Fishing partner wanted

New to The Villages as of 2 weeks ago. Brought my boat but would like to team up with someone to get the local knowledge before going out blindly. I am an avid bass fisherman and have a flexible schedule for now.
Old 07-25-2019, 04:56 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve CT View Post
New to The Villages as of 2 weeks ago. Brought my boat but would like to team up with someone to get the local knowledge before going out blindly. I am an avid bass fisherman and have a flexible schedule for now.
Maybe check the "Rec. News" in today's "Daily Sun" or pick one up at a Rec. Center. I believe there is a FRESHWATER FISHING CLUB that might get you going in the right direction.

Everytime you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: NOT MY CIRCUS - NOT MY MONKEYS
Old 07-25-2019, 05:20 PM
Location: From Connecticut now living in the Village of De Soto

Thanks. I sent an email to the club but it looks like there is a waiting list...who knows how long. I will try to attend one of the meetings.
Closed Thread

Tags
blindly, local, avid, knowledge, fisherman

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.