Golf Cart Doors

Closed Thread
Old 02-03-2020, 02:39 PM

I have a Sleeklinr golf cart enclosure cab on my 2014 gas Yamaha. They are made here nearby the villages. And they can put a cab on any golf cart. you do not have to buy it with it already on the cart. they are absolutely awesome and I love mine. if you want to see what they look like Google Sleekline golf cart enclosures. There should be a phone number where you can ask how much they are
Old 02-03-2020, 06:21 PM

you can use jnj golf carts off of rolling hill acres rd very reasonable and honest
Old 02-03-2020, 06:30 PM
Gold member
Location: Pittsburgh, Cincinnati,Chicago ,buffalo, Asheville ,Pittsburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by genobambino View Post
To me carts with doors are not worth the aggravation of having to put up with them, rattling and sticking out and hitting on things. You really only need the doors 5% of the time.
Where did that stat come from
Old 02-03-2020, 06:33 PM
Gold member
Location: Pittsburgh, Cincinnati,Chicago ,buffalo, Asheville ,Pittsburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marla Hunt View Post
I have a Sleeklinr golf cart enclosure cab on my 2014 gas Yamaha. They are made here nearby the villages. And they can put a cab on any golf cart. you do not have to buy it with it already on the cart. they are absolutely awesome and I love mine. if you want to see what they look like Google Sleekline golf cart enclosures. There should be a phone number where you can ask how much they are
Agree totally I am very pleased with my sleekline enclosure.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:56 PM

We have a sleek line enclosure on our cart and love it! As posted earlier, contact Bob Schultz with Sleekline. He is a great guy and does a great job installing the enclosure. Usually only takes him a few hours. Cost is about $3200 plus tax.
Old 02-04-2020, 05:37 AM

We have a 2014 EFI Yamaha gas cart. Got very tired of the sunbrella exercise whenever we got caught in a no notice downpour. We looked at several types of enclosures. Finally settled on something called a MEE plexiglass sliding door. Called Carts and Clubs just outside Ocala. They picked up our cart on a Friday and we had it back on a Thursday. No rattling, no leaks and great visibility compared to the other types of doors. To us it was well worth the cost. It’s great to be able to slide the doors on a chilly morning.
Old 02-04-2020, 08:36 AM

trade it. easiest solution
Old 02-04-2020, 09:01 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,343 Times in 519 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by genobambino View Post
To me carts with doors are not worth the aggravation of having to put up with them, rattling and sticking out and hitting on things. You really only need the doors 5% of the time.
Have my doors 5 years haven't hit anything yet .
Nor anyone else I know that has em
When it rains 90% of the time in the summer how nice just to reach over slide it closed instead of getting soaked trying to roll down the fabric sides .Not to mention letting it dry for hours before rolling back up.
Guess you can drive around like many others letting it flap in the wind till it dries
Old 02-04-2020, 09:13 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC419 View Post
We have a sleek line enclosure on our cart and love it! As posted earlier, contact Bob Schultz with Sleekline. He is a great guy and does a great job installing the enclosure. Usually only takes him a few hours. Cost is about $3200 plus tax.
I currently have an old style Curtis Cab, but my next cart...will definitely have the Sleekline.

Specifically, the one with the sunroof.

Can't imagine ever going back to the hassle and inconvenience...of a sunbrella.

Sleekline (slide here)

Old 02-04-2020, 09:36 AM
Default Cumbersome when playing golf IMO.

I've ridden in a buddy's cart on the golf course and found exiting and entering the cab with the doors open to be somewhat cumbersome. After that experience, we parked his cart and used mine. If you're not a golfer, then disregard.
As previously stated, test drive and use one before you make the conversion.

Tags
golf, cart, doors, experience, advantage

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.