Golf Practice Facilities

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 05-03-2011, 08:40 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taj44 View Post
I like Leahy's Buffalo Ridge for the same reason. Plus, they are very friendly and always remember my name, and I think the balls are a little cheaper.
I admit the prices are reasonable, however the wife and I bought an 8.00 (large) basket and were advised that we had to have our own and couldn't share. Also advised by the same lady that I was not to coach or offer any help to my wife while we were practicing. She incidentally is the better golfer. We were both surprised and taken aback by the instructions from this not too friendly lady (a thin brunette for those familiar with the place).

Needless to say won't be returning any time soon; not too customer oriented or friendly. Interestingly enough same scenario with a neighbor and his wife the week before... I didn't believe it and had to see for myself. He was right.............he won't return either.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:30 PM
Sage
Default Might have an explanation for this

I know that some instructions over-power the golfer next to you and they have received complaints....Buffalo Ridge is really a nice facility and are very kind and freindly and give very large small basket....They are really not trying to promote instruction through Leighy but trying to keep all of their customers happy....It is hard keeping all of the people happy all of the time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckster View Post
I admit the prices are reasonable, however the wife and I bought an 8.00 (large) basket and were advised that we had to have our own and couldn't share. Also advised by the same lady that I was not to coach or offer any help to my wife while we were practicing. She incidentally is the better golfer. We were both surprised and taken aback by the instructions from this not too friendly lady (a thin brunette for those familiar with the place).

Needless to say won't be returning any time soon; not too customer oriented or friendly. Interestingly enough same scenario with a neighbor and his wife the week before... I didn't believe it and had to see for myself. He was right.............he won't return either.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:20 PM
Gold member
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunch View Post
Try Tree Tops on Rolling Acres at 466. New Balls and better grass than any village golf course or range. Nice people and fair prices!
Being brand new to the game when you go to these various driving ranges do they have clubs that you can use? Being a lefty makes it even tougher and we're not ready to invest in our own clubs.....yet.
Skip 2
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.