Good AMing, DeSoto!

Closed Thread
Old 11-03-2018, 12:47 PM
Default Good AMing, DeSoto!

Hello from a snowy Colorado!

After a year of lurking on this forum, we have finally joined... both this forum and The Villages!

We did an initial fly-by last year... graduated to a lifestyle preview visit earlier this past spring, and then ultimately purchased a home in the Village of DeSoto last month!

Besides our visits, we found this forum to be quite helpful in making our decision to purchase a home, both in The Villages and more specifically in DeSoto. As I am still active professionally, we will be in and out throughout the coming year, but we are so excited to begin the next phase of our lives and to be making The Villages a big part of that.

I hope to find time to participate in these forums and become an active part of this great community.
-Tom Robbins
Old 11-03-2018, 01:55 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriscoKid View Post
Hello from a snowy Colorado!

After a year of lurking on this forum, we have finally joined... both this forum and The Villages!

We did an initial fly-by last year... graduated to a lifestyle preview visit earlier this past spring, and then ultimately purchased a home in the Village of DeSoto last month!

Besides our visits, we found this forum to be quite helpful in making our decision to purchase a home, both in The Villages and more specifically in DeSoto. As I am still active professionally, we will be in and out throughout the coming year, but we are so excited to begin the next phase of our lives and to be making The Villages a big part of that.

I hope to find time to participate in these forums and become an active part of this great community.
SNOW??? And here I'm pondering whether it's warm enough to go into my pool. LOL

Congratulations and Welcome. It truly is wonderful here. All I can hope for the FriscoKids is that you will be as happy as we are.

And, when we first arrived (2.5 years ago) from New York, this forum was an absolute lifesaver with all the good advice. I felt like I was part of a community before we even moved here.

So best of luck, and if you need anything, just holler.

Regards,
Old 11-03-2018, 02:00 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,009 Times in 451 Posts

Welcome.
Old 11-03-2018, 02:13 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

Velkommen!
Old 11-03-2018, 03:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Welcome, FiscoKid. Don't forget another useful feature of this forum is the search function (when it's working, heh...) When you search for a topic, be sure to note the most recent dates.

Otherwise, just throw it out here and someone will answer!
Old 11-03-2018, 03:23 PM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,297 Times in 535 Posts

OP, congratulations! In another lifetime (it seems) loved skiing in Colorado. Now it’s golfing in The Villages! BTW, you made a wise purchase for your future retirement IMHO.

Tags
villages, forum, desoto, year, making

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.