Healthcare Plan Help

Closed Thread
Old 11-18-2020, 11:35 AM
Default Healthcare Plan Help

I'm trying to pick a new health care plan during open season which is now. I would consider myself as a fairy intelligent person but when it comes to health care plan comparisons, I find it extremely difficult and I am totally lost. This is like Greek to me. I am looking for someone to look over my plan options and putting them into laymen's terms to help me choose a new plan. I am a retired government person and have many health plans to choose from BUT have narrowed it down to 3 or 4 plans. I will hire or pay someone that has some knowledge in this area that can help me.

Dennis
Denbal2001@yahoo.com
Old 11-18-2020, 12:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,708 Times in 5,240 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denbal82 View Post
I'm trying to pick a new health care plan during open season which is now. I would consider myself as a fairy intelligent person but when it comes to health care plan comparisons, I find it extremely difficult and I am totally lost. This is like Greek to me. I am looking for someone to look over my plan options and putting them into laymen's terms to help me choose a new plan. I am a retired government person and have many health plans to choose from BUT have narrowed it down to 3 or 4 plans. I will hire or pay someone that has some knowledge in this area that can help me.

Dennis
Denbal2001@yahoo.com
I am a retired Federal employee, and have kept my Blue Cross FEP Standard plan even after I became eligible for Medicare. It provides everything I need, I opted out of Medicare Part B, and save thousands of dollars every year by not paying the Medicare premiums. The Blue Cross plan has a $5,000 annual catastrophic limit, which, if needed, I can afford to pay.

I understand that there is an organization called SHINE that will provide free unbiased information and advice regarding health insurance options. You may want to give them a call.
Old 11-18-2020, 12:39 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,445 Times in 580 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denbal82 View Post

Dennis
Denbal2001@yahoo.com
Attached is a thread on m Medicare supplement edicare must read all posts for telephone numbers. Medicare supplement
Old 11-18-2020, 05:38 PM

thank you. I did put my info for them to contact me.
Closed Thread

Tags
plan, health, person, choose, care

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.