How does tee time thang work?

Closed Thread
Old 06-11-2011, 12:59 PM
Default How does tee time thang work?

The Hubster and I are just full of questions pending our impending visit in 2 weeks. We know you go on line to schedule tee times but don't know how. Is there a secret website that will be revealed when we get our keys. Do we need a secret decoder ring or number, for example on the key card that provides access to the villages? I've looked through the materials that came with the contract etc. and may have missed the salient information.

Are we excited? Oh yeah!
Old 06-11-2011, 01:19 PM
Gold member
Default Bring decoder ring

You can make tee times via the phone, there's a booklet that explains it all and if you still are cofused you can call the office number and they'll help you. It's not a problem at all at this time of year.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:27 PM

First, WELCOME & CONGRATULATIONS!

Second, you can use the automated telephone system for free; if you play any significant amount of golf, you may want to use the online system (you will need an account at thevillages.net ($8/mo) and your Villages ID and Golfer Pin which you get at closing)
Old 06-11-2011, 02:34 PM
Sage

Here is a great document on HOW they assign tee times:

http://www.golfthevillages.com/golf-...heVillages.pdf
Old 06-11-2011, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajbrown View Post

Thanks. That's exactly what we needed. You guys are the best.
Old 06-11-2011, 06:08 PM
Default My question about tee times...

I have just activated my account to do tee times online - have actually made two requests one for next Friday, June 17 (did that yesterday morning) and one for next Saturday (this morning request). When will a specific tee time/course be scheduled - neither are as of 7PM Saturday night (June 10).

Maybe I am just a little excited (or impatient). We arrive on Wednesday late for our first extended stay in the home we bought last July.
Old 06-11-2011, 06:33 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYTeacher View Post
I have just activated my account to do tee times online - have actually made two requests one for next Friday, June 17 (did that yesterday morning) and one for next Saturday (this morning request). When will a specific tee time/course be scheduled - neither are as of 7PM Saturday night (June 10).

Maybe I am just a little excited (or impatient). We arrive on Wednesday late for our first extended stay in the home we bought last July.
You will know on Tuesday what course and T time you have been given for Friday's request and on Wednesday for Saturday's request.

Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Old 06-11-2011, 07:00 PM
Default Appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by schotzyb View Post
You will know on Tuesday what course and T time you have been given for Friday's request and on Wednesday for Saturday's request.
Thank you so much - really helps out!
Old 06-14-2011, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajbrown View Post

Thank you for the reference...I read thru rather quickly, was wondering whether you will get a tee time if you are a "single". Do they assign you with another 2 or 3-some?
We are making settlement 1st week of July, planning to stay about 3 weeks or so, am wondering whether I should bring my clubs. Will I be able to get a tee time on an Executive course?
Old 06-15-2011, 03:11 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicknBabs View Post
Thank you for the reference...I read thru rather quickly, was wondering whether you will get a tee time if you are a "single". Do they assign you with another 2 or 3-some?
We are making settlement 1st week of July, planning to stay about 3 weeks or so, am wondering whether I should bring my clubs. Will I be able to get a tee time on an Executive course?
Yes, yes, yes and yes.
Netherlands, California, Quebec, California, Texas, Turkey, Minnesota, Panama Canal, California, Illinois, Turkey, Maryland, Germany, Florida, New Mexico, The Village of Amelia and now The Village of Hacienda East.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.