Hello Fenney

Hello Fenney

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2018, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airis2thick View Post
After 8 states, 3 time zones, 6 days on the road, 2,000 miles, in a Prius with a dog, we finally arrived a week ago. Still waiting for our household goods, so we’re camping in our new house. Glad to help fill in the neighborhood.
Welcome to TV. We are closing on our Fenney home week after next. We have a rental in Dunedin through the end of June but I doubt we'll wait that long to get completely moved in.

Old 05-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageIdiots View Post
Welcome to TV. We are closing on our Fenney home week after next. We have a rental in Dunedin through the end of June but I doubt we'll wait that long to get completely moved in.
Congrats all around!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2018, 09:27 PM
Sage

Great move. Welcome, you're going to love it here.
Old 05-09-2018, 07:47 AM

Go to villageoffenney.com. This is a general website for everyone in Fenney. There will be links to Fenney East , West and South. Find where you are on the map and there is a website only for Villagers who live in that geographic area. The reason they broke it down to geographic areas is because when there are events, the Rec Center can only hold so many people and not enough room for everyone.
We just closed on our home. We are in Fenney East. Sign up for $10.00 and it has a wealth of information and blog just for your geographic area!
Old 05-09-2018, 07:52 AM

Go to villageoffenney.com. It is a general website just for people who live in Fenney. It is further broken down into geographic areas of Fenney East, West and South. It has a wealth of information and a blog. It cost $10.00 to join and is exclusive just to your geographic area. We are in Fenney East. Just closed on our home May 2nd!

Last edited by Brandigirl; 05-09-2018 at 07:55 AM. Reason: duplicate
Old 05-09-2018, 08:00 AM

Sorry for duplicate message. I am not the best with computers and this site if hard for me to navigate. Not really sure how to post correctly!
Old 05-09-2018, 08:36 AM
Sage

Can somebody give me a link for patio villas for sale in Finney? For some reason I can't sort for them on any site.
Old 05-10-2018, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
Can somebody give me a link for patio villas for sale in Finney? For some reason I can't sort for them on any site.
That's most likely because there are none available. If you go to TV homefinder site and click the "More" drop-down, you can select Patio Villas series as on option. But doing that does not show any listed in Fenney. If you zoom in on Fenney on the map view on that site, I see only 1 Villa available for sale and it looks like a CY Villa. If you are looking in that area, just keep close tabs on when they open Villas up for sale in the areas they are starting to build out now to the east and north of Fenney.
Old 05-10-2018, 12:09 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageIdiots View Post
That's most likely because there are none available. If you go to TV homefinder site and click the "More" drop-down, you can select Patio Villas series as on option. But doing that does not show any listed in Fenney. If you zoom in on Fenney on the map view on that site, I see only 1 Villa available for sale and it looks like a CY Villa. If you are looking in that area, just keep close tabs on when they open Villas up for sale in the areas they are starting to build out now to the east and north of Fenney.
thank-you
Old 06-12-2018, 09:08 PM

We will be your next door neighbor. We bought a house in Desoto and are closing first week of July. We're very excited about our new home!!
Closed Thread

Tags
house, fenney, colorado, ago, years