Hello future neighbors and friends

Closed Thread
Old 05-16-2011, 05:44 AM
Smile Hello future neighbors and friends

We visited TV for the first time in April and after 13 days purchased a lot on Edenville Path in St. James. Our home was listed on Saturday and we are hoping for the best. We are looking forward to meeting our new friends and neighbors.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:07 AM
Default Welcome

Our home is being built on Ashville Ave in St. James. We are in a rental home right now as we sold our home rather quickly and found ourselves without a home so we headed down to TV.

You will love it down here. We wish you luck selling your home as we know it is a lot of hard work. It will be worth it when it is all done.

Norm and Gisele
Old 05-16-2011, 06:23 AM

We will down there towards the end of the summer, also in St. James, on Yankee Clipper Run. Congratulations to you both!
Old 05-16-2011, 07:08 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimisw View Post
We visited TV for the first time in April and after 13 days purchased a lot on Edenville Path in St. James. Our home was listed on Saturday and we are hoping for the best. We are looking forward to meeting our new friends and neighbors.
You have done such a wise thing to throw your lot with all of us who so love it here.

I wish you every happiness and dream come true, sweet surprises and long and lasting friendships.

WELCOME!
Old 05-16-2011, 09:44 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
You have done such a wise thing to throw your lot with all of us who so love it here.

I wish you every happiness and dream come true, sweet surprises and long and lasting friendships.

WELCOME!
with Gracie.

to TOTV as i see this is your first post.

Best Wishes for the sale of your home.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:51 AM
Veteran member

Welcome to TV and TOTV. You will love both.
Old 05-16-2011, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Hi neighbor - we purchased a lot on Barksdale Road in St. James. Our home is also going on the market next week. We will be in TV over Memorial Day starting the selection process. We love this site. So much information and we already feel like we have made friends. Linda
Old 05-16-2011, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincap View Post
Hi neighbor - we purchased a lot on Barksdale Road in St. James. Our home is also going on the market next week. We will be in TV over Memorial Day starting the selection process. We love this site. So much information and we already feel like we have made friends. Linda
Wish you luck selling your home. It is fun selecting what you will like but it is exhausting. Wear comfy shoes you will need them. I wore dress sandals what a mistake.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:29 AM
Gold member
Default me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2newyorkers View Post
Welcome to TV and TOTV. You will love both.
I agree with my wife (we are both in her avatar). You've worked hard and deserve the best of what life has to offer.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Welcome to the Villages. Congratulations on your purchase and good luck on the sale of your home. We are not in St James, but we just purchased a lot not to far from there in Tamarind Grove. We are so looking forward to meeting our neighbors, too.
Old 05-20-2011, 11:57 PM
Gold member

Let me add my congratulations to you. We just bought a house in Buttonwood so we will be neighbors. And good luck with selling your home! We are pretty sure our house will not sell before we move down there in late June, but we can rent it, so all is good.
Old 05-21-2011, 05:08 AM
Veteran member
Location: Wheatfield, NY - next to Niagara Falls; Village of St. James

Quote:
....and I'll be right down the "path" from you on Montclair Lane.
Old 05-21-2011, 05:19 AM
Gold member

Good luck selling your home! Putting ours up for sale in June. Can't wait to get to TV. Hope to see you real soon!
Old 05-21-2011, 07:31 AM

welcome to the neighborhood....we moved into Pennecamp last year, so you will be close to us....and we love it....we have been watching all the building going on in St James....also Pa and Giggi....I lived in Dracut for 10 years.....then we moved to Salem NH and here....
Old 05-21-2011, 07:34 AM

Took us about 4 months to sell before we could move to TV. Worth the wait! Good luck.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.