Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, New Members Forum (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-new-members-forum-115/)
-   -   If you don't know how to post, please read this now (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-new-members-forum-115/if-you-dont-know-how-post-please-read-now-30869/)

Moderator 11-30-2019 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TCRSO (Post 1698131)
Recently posted an a post in the TV General Discussion asking if there would be interest in an NRA Women on Target Clinic.

The post was apparently deleted but I did not receive any notice or explanation.

Was it in the wrong topic? Not permitted for some reason?

I did not see any info on the page which would indicate such post are prohibited

Thanks

That post was deleted because it was essentially advertising for a commercial business in which you have an interest. Per site guidelines., Only paid site sponsors can advertise their business. Contact TOTV sales department if you are interested in becoming a sponsor. You should have received a notification message when your thread was deleted. There is/was no issue with the topic itself.

CaptainMeso 04-15-2021 08:58 AM

I have the same question, asked it myself and never got an answer. I even filled out a “ticket” for the moderator and no response. Did you ever get an answer or figure it out yourself? Thanks, Jim

Bogie Shooter 04-15-2021 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainMeso (Post 1930382)
I have the same question, asked it myself and never got an answer. I even filled out a “ticket” for the moderator and no response. Did you ever get an answer or figure it out yourself? Thanks, Jim

What question?

There are 70 posts before yours.....

Francis Mokary 12-02-2021 05:55 AM

Thank you for accepting me as a member to your news site. Information helps us new bees.

ThirdOfFive 12-02-2021 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloisy (Post 444152)
Hi I am a new member,I have figured out how to post.But I do not know how to pm (private message )to someone.IE on for rent

Also, how do you post an ad (with pictures) in the classifieds?

NobodyCares 12-08-2021 09:47 AM

New to this site. Have been reading for a long time but never posted.
i don't seem to have any "rights" granted not sure why.

Danth1980 07-22-2023 07:35 AM

My first post

Let's see if this works it is my first post. My first PM failed.
We will be in TV in 2 weeks a pre Lifestyle visit, trying to get familiar with the area and see if it is the for us. We have a Lifestyle visit scheduled in September.

Royaloil 08-08-2023 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloisy (Post 444152)
Hi I am a new member,I have figured out how to post.But I do not know how to pm (private message )to someone.IE on for rent

Making sure that this works ok. Does anyone know if there is an Ipad app of this forum?

Bogie Shooter 08-08-2023 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royaloil (Post 2243035)
Making sure that this works ok. Does anyone know if there is an Ipad app of this forum?

I don’t believe there are any apps.

OrangeBlossomBaby 08-08-2023 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royaloil (Post 2243035)

There is no app for the forum, it's just a vBulletin web forum. If you have a browser app, you can bookmark it and open it from there.

shaw8700@outlook.com 08-08-2023 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BmoreGal (Post 461118)
Hi All - I am new to this.

Does my picture appear when I post.

I have posted 1 reply to date, but did not see my pic attached.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Yes, your photo does appear.

Lastag 11-20-2023 03:25 PM

Im new on here and I followed your detailed instructions but I dont see my post showing up. Its my first post. Can you help?