It's too late...

It's too late...

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2018, 06:55 AM
Veteran member

Last edited by Lovey2; 11-27-2018 at 07:02 AM.

Old 11-27-2018, 09:17 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Not to worry. Most villagers move 2-3 times until they find what they are looking for. All is great!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2018, 11:52 AM
Sage

Lots of shopping within golf cart range. And you will find lots of shopping, if you are not limited to using a golf cart. Trailwinds on 466A across from Pinellas Plaza has Lowes, a gas station, Aldi's, ABC Liquor, another unnamed grocery store coming, and at least one fast-food place and a sub shop. I am really happy we stayed in this area, because the shopping has grown several fold since we came here in 2011.

Welcome!
Old 11-27-2018, 12:16 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry C View Post
...There don't seem to be many golf courses close... BellGlade and Bonifay? What executive courses are within range?

Anything else you can share with us?
From your address via golf cart you could be at any of these championship courses within 30 minutes. Belle Glade, Bonifay, Evans Prairie, Havana, Mallory, Cane Garden and Arnold Palmer. That's 7 out of the 12, if you cross 466 and drive 10 more minutes, then add Glenview and Tierra Del Sol.

Using those locations as a boundary, look at this link and you'll see how many executives are within 30 minutes, I count 20. Now you may wish to drive further, but for a 90 minute Executive round that's about it for me. Championship courses I'll go up to 45 minutes, last week I played Glenview which is about 45 minute drive for me from the Seabreeze area, but a round like that takes 4+ hours. Lopez for me is almost an hour, I've made that trip 3 times, for you add 15 minutes.

https://golfthevillages.com/images/T...gesGolfMap.pdf
That's a helpful post!
Old 11-27-2018, 03:52 PM

Default That's a helpful post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
From your address via golf cart you could be at any of these championship courses within 30 minutes. Belle Glade, Bonifay, Evans Prairie, Havana, Mallory, Cane Garden and Arnold Palmer. That's 7 out of the 12, if you cross 466 and drive 10 more minutes, then add Glenview and Tierra Del Sol.

Using those locations as a boundary, look at this link and you'll see how many executives are within 30 minutes, I count 20. Now you may wish to drive further, but for a 90 minute Executive round that's about it for me. Championship courses I'll go up to 45 minutes, last week I played Glenview which is about 45 minute drive for me from the Seabreeze area, but a round like that takes 4+ hours. Lopez for me is almost an hour, I've made that trip 3 times, for you add 15 minutes.

https://golfthevillages.com/images/T...gesGolfMap.pdf

Thank you John!!!
Old 11-27-2018, 05:01 PM

We live in Dunedin and love it here
Closed Thread

Tags
bought, courses, range, dunedin, shopping