Just trying this on for size

Closed Thread
Old 06-07-2008, 09:46 PM
Default Just trying this on for size

Just joined the TOTV. The wife and I are on the way to TV in January for a month's rental and are looking forward to it! We've visited a couple of other times but not for a full month. BTW, what's the weather like in January at TV? Gotta be better than northwest Ohio whatever it is.

"Pros play until they can't get it wrong."
"Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of a bagpipe."-- Lee Trevino
Old 06-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Sage
Default Re: Just trying this on for size

Hi and Welcome. Let us know when you're arriving and we'll have a "meet and greet".
The weather in January is beautiful. Perfect in fact. I think you'll love it here.

Write if you have any questions.
Old 06-07-2008, 10:12 PM
JohnnyM

Hello fndrbndr, Barbara and I visited TV for the first time January 7, 2008. It averaged 72 -75 degrees each day and 55 to 60 each evening. We never used heat. We came again in March, 2008 to close on our home and the weather was in the mid to high 70's each day. If you go dancing at the squares in January you may need a sweater or long sleeves. Hope you have a great time....Johnny
Old 06-08-2008, 11:30 AM

You can never tell what the temp will be in January. Sometimes REALLY cold like in the 40's and 50's. Nice thing is it does not stay cold long.
Old 06-08-2008, 03:24 PM

Thank you all for your info. As usual from my experience with TOTV the advice is helpfull and appreciated.

"Pros play until they can't get it wrong."
"Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of a bagpipe."-- Lee Trevino
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.