Latino Villagers? Say Hi!

Closed Thread
Old 11-06-2017, 01:36 PM
Default Latino Villagers? Say Hi!

Hello Everyone!
I'm Teddy and I moved to the Villages last year. I enjoy it very much but I'm looking to see if there are any other Latinos in the Villages (Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, etc.). I would love to have some get togethers with others who enjoy Salsa, Merengue, and Bachata Music. I'm from New York (Bronx) and I'd love to make some new friends. I hope to hear from you soon! Even if you're not Latino, but enjoy the culture, please say hi!
Old 11-06-2017, 03:56 PM
Sage
Default Latino Villagers? Say Hi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iboted View Post
Hello Everyone!

I'm Teddy and I moved to the Villages last year. I enjoy it very much but I'm looking to see if there are any other Latinos in the Villages (Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, etc.). I would love to have some get togethers with others who enjoy Salsa, Merengue, and Bachata Music. I'm from New York (Bronx) and I'd love to make some new friends. I hope to hear from you soon! Even if you're not Latino, but enjoy the culture, please say hi!

My last day at work was at Jacobi Med Center. I’m not PR but I love The Bronx and it’s people. Welcome to The Villages !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-06-2017, 04:46 PM

Ob behalf of mi esposa from Colombia, hola
Old 11-06-2017, 09:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Boricua, Numero Uno. There was a whole lot of people behind the Paradise Recreation center singing Spanish Music and dancing up a storm. They were having a ball. Must be one of the many clubs as they were organized with name stickers on and Spanish Food was flowing. The spanish guys I worked with were great co-workers. Good luck, you'll find them when you get down here I'm sure there are several clubs.

Wiotte, I know how you feel. "I’m not PR but I love The Bronx and it’s people". Boogie Down Bronx that's the real deal. I went to the Puerto Rican Parade once, took a week to recover and I didn't drink. I thought I missed The Bronx for a minute but I'm over it already.
Old 11-06-2017, 10:20 PM

Boricua from Manhattan reporting 😆 yes , there is the Spanish American club .
Bienvenido!
Old 11-07-2017, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
My last day at work was at Jacobi Med Center. I’m not PR but I love The Bronx and it’s people. Welcome to The Villages !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, Jacobi Medical Center, what a small world! How do you like living in the Villages? How long have you been here?
Old 11-07-2017, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny1326 View Post
Boricua from Manhattan reporting 😆 yes , there is the Spanish American club .
Bienvenido!
Hi Jenny (that is my daugher's name)!
Thank you for responding. Are you a member of the Spanish American Club? I went to a dance last year but that was the only time I had interaction. Do you meet regularly?
Hope to see you and other soon!
Old 11-07-2017, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Boricua, Numero Uno. There was a whole lot of people behind the Paradise Recreation center singing Spanish Music and dancing up a storm. They were having a ball. Must be one of the many clubs as they were organized with name stickers on and Spanish Food was flowing. The spanish guys I worked with were great co-workers. Good luck, you'll find them when you get down here I'm sure there are several clubs.

Wiotte, I know how you feel. "I’m not PR but I love The Bronx and it’s people". Boogie Down Bronx that's the real deal. I went to the Puerto Rican Parade once, took a week to recover and I didn't drink. I thought I missed The Bronx for a minute but I'm over it already.
Hi Nucky!
Thanks for responding to the post. I'll have to find out about that group that was dancing up a storm! Sounds like a great time. I agree, I miss the Bronx, but I'm over it already. The city life wore me out. I love the beautiful sunshine these days here. However, I'm hoping to make more friends. What activities do you participate in here at the Villages?
Old 11-07-2017, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyS View Post
Ob behalf of mi esposa from Colombia, hola
Hola to you and your wife from Columbia! Are you active with the Spanish American group? What activities do you enjoy most here in the Villages? I'm hoping to join some clubs soon, I'm just hesitant because I don't want to go to something by myself.
Thanks again for saying hi!
Closed Thread

Tags
enjoy, villages, love, latino, music

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.