Lawn care in Hillsborough

Closed Thread
Old 07-01-2013, 10:17 AM
Smile Lawn care in Hillsborough

We are shopping for lawn care/pest control. We will be closing in the Village of Hillsborough, on Infinity Run in mid-July. Has anybody from that area hired someone or do you have recommendations?
Old 07-01-2013, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadalou View Post
We are shopping for lawn care/pest control. We will be closing in the Village of Hillsborough, on Infinity Run in mid-July. Has anybody from that area hired someone or do you have recommendations?
We've been using PTL Lawn care 352-307-7484 for two homes in the Villages, one for over a yr (renting it) and had/have no issues thus far. When I call they respond quickly. We do not live full time in the Villages ' yet'.
Old 07-01-2013, 02:14 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Hello:

We are closing on 7/17 - 3738 infinity run.

We won't be up there for a couple/few months so we hired a company called Sterling (352-399-5460) to mow and house watch.

Honestly can not say anything about them yet because they haven't even started until we close. The one thing that I did like was that they did not ask for a contract and said they would bill monthly AFTER the work was done. Wish I could help you more.

Where are you on Infinity Run?
Old 07-01-2013, 09:19 PM

We are at 3751, we will be there during the week of the 15th, for the closing. We will be there early December for a while. We are keeping our home in Sutton, Quebec for now, until we decide what we want to do about the Northern house.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:35 PM
Default Lawn Service

Just make sure you don't use All Seasons Pest and Lawn, all you have to do is call Crimes against Seniors to find out why, and make sure you never pay for services in advance!
Old 07-03-2013, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Welcome to the wonderful new Village of Hillsborough. I have been here since 4/23 and love seeing new faces in the neighborhood. I contracted the firm that did the original pest inspection at the time the home was built - in my case it was Massey. Your builder can advise you as to who you have.

As for the yard maintenance, I contracted Timothy Banks at $40 per month -he comes every week.

I am organizing a block party for the 20th - our first - sorry you will miss it. But you will enjoy the next one.

BTW, Ed and I are at 3815 Infinity Run. I am making a roster of all familes in Hillsborough and will pass it out at the party. Please give me your name and house number so I can add you.

Stay healthy....keep smiling....and welcome home!

I don't know how to act my age....I've never been this age before.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:37 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

using deans for mow, pest fertilization..weeds...so far so good
Old 07-04-2013, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
As for the yard maintenance, I contracted Timothy Banks.
Do You have a phone number for Timothy Banks that you can share. We are at 2096 Iveywood. It will be a while before we move down and need to have the lawn cut.
Cyndi
Old 07-10-2013, 05:21 PM
Default Lawn Service in Hillsborough

We hired KB and are very happy with them. They actually pull weeds and are very careful not to destroy anything that is in your yard. We have an outside ice maker on our Lanai with a drain pipe and they are very careful not to hit it or cut it with the weed eater.
Old 07-17-2013, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyof4ga View Post
Do You have a phone number for Timothy Banks that you can share. We are at 2096 Iveywood. It will be a while before we move down and need to have the lawn cut.
Cyndi
Timothy & Jessica Banks - 352-445-2870.

I don't know how to act my age....I've never been this age before.
Old 07-17-2013, 06:42 PM
Gold member

Quote:
For your benefit , go to the search section of the site and type in your question. You should get lots of responses. I have used it for various things I have had done to my home and also looking for doctors. Find a lawn guy that will not ask you for a year in advance. There are plenty of good ones around here.
Old 07-18-2013, 08:07 AM

Hi
We are moving down in September and have hired Massey to take care of pest, and all landscaping while we are up North. They have been great!
Good Luck!
Chris & Bill Dowd
Old 08-04-2013, 09:59 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Steve and Joyce Skipper are going to be weekends and holidays at 3801 Infinity Run. We are closing mid-August 2013. Can't wait to meet our neighbors.
Old 08-04-2013, 12:21 PM

Jim and Susie Williams closing mid-August on the Seabreeze at 3776 New Moon would like to know who their immediate neighbors are using for lawn care---as well as any other helpful information!
Old 08-14-2013, 11:04 PM

We closed yesterday and have hired John Dawson, who lives in Hillsborough at 3737 Cosmos, to mow our lawn at a VERY reasonable rate. He was suggested by Diva Kay....
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.