Let me introduce myself

Closed Thread
Old 10-04-2019, 08:25 AM
Default Let me introduce myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I have had to block a couple of dozen of posters. Fortunately most of these seem to have been banned from Talk of the Villages.

Good to see you posting though.

I like to hear many different viewpoints on topics.

One of my BAs is in Philosophy so I had a lot of training in logic. The other BA is in history (both U of NV, Reno) which did emphasize the need to check sources and their reliability as well as bias. MA is in librarianship ( U of Denver). Then I got a JD from the U of MN after I had worked as an indexer/abstractor for Information Access Company in Belmont, CA. I mostly abstracted regional business magazines for Area Business Data Bank. Created catalog records for all the computer databases on Westlaw around 1988-1991 for a national project while employed by the U of MN Law Library. SUNY at Buffalo Law Library was doing LEXIS.

It's nice to have a pensive educated person to talk with on a forum. Again, thank you for your warm engagement. We can only learn from each other through mutual respect and open minds.
Old 10-04-2019, 08:51 AM
TOTV Moderator

And, with that, this introductory thread will be closed.

As a reminder to all (and especially new) members..you might want to review the site guidelines as all moderator actions are governed by these guidelines.

A few to point out...no political discussion, direct your comments to the topic and not the person, report objectionable posts or PM the moderator if you disagree with a moderator action (i.e. do not openly post your disagreement with moderator actions).

We invite spirited, but civil, discussion. Sometimes there is a fine line between discussion and debate.

Regards,

Closed Thread

Tags
years, love, union, life, loving

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.