Looking for 25 with neuropathy pain in their legs/feet.

Closed Thread
Old 11-30-2021, 11:53 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Looking for 25 with neuropathy pain in their legs/feet.

The Villages Florida
The Villages Florida

Extract Wellness is looking for 25 testing subjects with neuropathy pain in their legs or feet. Participants will receive FREE PRODUCT and be the first (apart from internal and pharmacy testing) to try our newest advancements in pain management.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________

What testing pharmacies have said...
Louisville Compounding Pharmacy/Hilary - We had one patient start testing the neuropathy product yesterday and she came in today to say it works and she loves it and wants to know when she can start buying it.

What testing participants have said...
David - I have tried everything... leg soaking, pharm drugs, salves, CBD and this is the only product that has worked. The burning and needles in my feet were at a 9 of 10 but now my pain is about a 4 of 10. Amazing stuff! Where do I buy more.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________

Participants will be asked to fill out results surveys. The resulting data will be shared with the public without names or personal information.

The Villages Florida

This program is absolutely no cost to you...
not even shipping...
we are building result data and you can help!

To sign up for our Neuropathy Sample and Results Program:

1. email your contact information to: research@extractwellness.com
-or-
Call our support line for questions at 502-398-6446

2. We will connect with you and see if our research can take your pain away.

Thanks,

Jeff Amrein
Research Department
ExtractWellness.com
Closed Thread

Tags
testing, pain, neuropathy, product, participants

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.