Looking for appliance store reviews

Closed Thread
Old 06-23-2021, 08:12 AM
Location: Citrus Grove from Village of Santo Domingo & Sterling Hts Michigan
Default Looking for appliance store reviews

We’re shopping for appliances and looking for reviews/opinions of Southeast Steel Appliances. We are going with a microwave/oven combo wall oven in a new cabinet. The big box stores (Home Depot, Lowe’s, Best Buy) say they don’t do cabinet modifications, Southeast Steel tells me their installers will do what it takes to install and prices are close to the big box stores.

Thank you in advance for your advice and opinions.

Last edited by rrb48310; 06-23-2021 at 08:20 AM.
Old 06-23-2021, 01:13 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrb48310 View Post
We’re shopping for appliances and looking for reviews/opinions of Southeast Steel Appliances. We are going with a microwave/oven combo wall oven in a new cabinet. The big box stores (Home Depot, Lowe’s, Best Buy) say they don’t do cabinet modifications, Southeast Steel tells me their installers will do what it takes to install and prices are close to the big box stores.

Thank you in advance for your advice and opinions.
We bought all our kitchen appliances from Southeast Steel this year. Their prices are similar to Home Depot, etc. In 1/21 Home Depot wanted $400 to install the dishwasher and would not install the stove (gas) or the ice maker. Either Lowes or Best Buy would not install at all and the other said I had to wait 3-4 months for appliances. Hopefully things are much better now than then.

They do use independent contractors similar to Home Depot, etc. Who I had install my appliances might not be the same as yours.

We were satisfied with the whole experience.

There is another post that was very informative about appliances.
Closed Thread

Tags
box, big, cabinet, stores, steel

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.