Massage therapst...

Closed Thread
Old 05-14-2009, 01:17 PM
Default Massage therapst...

Can anyone recommend a good massage therapist? I have fibromyalgia and need someone who knows what they are doing....

Thanks!
Lynn
Old 05-14-2009, 03:16 PM
Default Recommendatlion

We use Tracey Samples from Leesburg, FL. for over two years. We would highly recommend her. She is on W. Main St. in Leesburg, FL. 352-504-2388

Please tell her that Ron & Jan McKean from the villages, FL. recommended her...

Enjoy
Ron & Jan
Old 08-04-2011, 04:19 PM
Default Recommendatlion

Try Therapeutic Massage by Larry,
He is very knowledgeable about the antomy & working of the muscles. He has worked with fibromyalgia clients. He is certified in Medical Massage & was voted LMT of the year (License Massage Therapist) for 2010. He has been in TV for about a year and is becoming well known.
He is campssionate about his clients and takes the time to help relieve pain and discomfort. He is in Laural Manor 352-427-8843!
Old 08-04-2011, 05:06 PM
Default Massage therapist...

Thanks for the recommendation--but, since I posted that in 2007....I have found the MOST wonderful massage therapist. Her name is JEAN CARTER--and she is at The Tree of Life on Rolling Acres Road in Lady Lake. She is just AWESOME! Her number is 352.502.3898. Reasonable rates, too!
Lynn
Old 07-29-2012, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by webgriffin View Post
My favorite licensed therapeutic massage therapist is Autumn Schwartz. she's at 13909 N US Hwy 441 in Lady Lake, (352) 427-2092...

Thanks for the recommendation! My therapist is out of commission for a while..and I went to Autumn last week--she was wonderful! Made a series of future appointments with her--I have fibromyalgia...and she really knew a lot about my condition.
Old 07-29-2012, 11:53 AM
Sage

What do these folks charge? I know that "up north" prices were ALL over the board (per hour)! I saw no difference from "SPA" personnel massage over someone who wasn't with a spa (in how they did their massages along with results)....so wondered why the discrepency.

I too have fibromyalgia and some other serious health issues so would need to have someone who is knowlegable.
Old 07-29-2012, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGolfer View Post
What do these folks charge? I know that "up north" prices were ALL over the board (per hour)! I saw no difference from "SPA" personnel massage over someone who wasn't with a spa (in how they did their massages along with results)....so wondered why the discrepency.

I too have fibromyalgia and some other serious health issues so would need to have someone who is knowlegable.

Autumn Schwartz is very knowledgeable...believe me--I've tried LOTS of therapists. Number is 352.427.2092. They are running a special, for this month and next--$45 an hour.....I did a buy 5 get one free which reduced the price to $37 an hour. Can't beat that! I'm in heaven! I used to go to Tuscany Spa in Sumter Landing...much more expensive..I think I paid $80/hr, then with tip...would be $100 a visit!
Autumn is much better than those remaining at Tuscany...
Lynn
Lynn
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.