More new Gilchrist residents

Closed Thread
Old 03-23-2013, 12:43 PM
Default More new Gilchrist residents

Hi All,

We just wanted to introduce ourselves, my name is Karen and my husband's name is Dana. We are from Massachusetts and soon will own a house in Gilchrist. We are coming down to the TV on April 26th for a week to have our design meeting. We have a lot in section 214 on the corner of Resthaven Way and Haislip Court.

We have been following this site for a couple of years and have learned so much. We still have many questions. Hopefully, we will meet some of you when we visit. We are so excited about our next adventure. Can't wait to leave snowy MA.

Karen and Dana
Old 03-23-2013, 02:16 PM
Default Welcome!!

Welcome home! We are so excited for you...and for us...as you become one of the TV family!! All the best in the days ahead. You're going to love it!!

After a lifetime of adventures, the adventure of a lifetime.
Old 03-23-2013, 06:58 PM
Gold member

to the TOTV forum.
In reality, they're different!
Old 03-23-2013, 07:29 PM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen33 View Post
Hi All,

We just wanted to introduce ourselves, my name is Karen and my husband's name is Dana. We are from Massachusetts and soon will own a house in Gilchrist. We are coming down to the TV on April 26th for a week to have our design meeting. We have a lot in section 214 on the corner of Resthaven Way and Haislip Court.

We have been following this site for a couple of years and have learned so much. We still have many questions. Hopefully, we will meet some of you when we visit. We are so excited about our next adventure. Can't wait to leave snowy MA.

Karen and Dana
Hi Karen and Dana, we are also building in section 214 on the corner of Oulustee and Vicksburg Ave in the great Village of Gilchrist. You need to become party of our Gilly Group that meets regularly. They are a great bunch of people. We are closing on April 10th but will not move in regularly until mid to late May most likely. We would love to meet you and welcome to the Villages family !!

Marcy and Bruce Snell
Old 03-23-2013, 07:54 PM

Hi....I'm Gail and Jim is my husband. We're closing on April 3......214-24 I think. We're on Haislip Ct off of Resthaven. Love to meet you all. email is gailc101@comcast.net
Old 03-23-2013, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgmcc View Post
Hi....I'm Gail and Jim is my husband. We're closing on April 3......214-24 I think. We're on Haislip Ct off of Resthaven. Love to meet you all. email is gailc101@comcast.net
Welcome to you too. I think Gilchrist 214 will be a great place to live and enjoy life. Bruce and I look forward to meeting you and all of our neighbors soon.

Marcy and Bruce Snell
Old 03-26-2013, 07:12 AM

Thanks for all the friendly welcomes.

Mary and Bruce, it looks like we are neighbors. I can't wait to see how the neighborhood looks now. I know many more houses have been finished.

Gail and Jim, looks like you are 3 houses down from our lot. If anyone is around the end of April maybe we can get together.

Karen
Old 03-26-2013, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Thanks for all the friendly welcomes.

Mary and Bruce, it looks like we are neighbors. I can't wait to see how the neighborhood looks now. I know many more houses have been finished.

Gail and Jim, looks like you are 3 houses down from our lot. If anyone is around the end of April maybe we can get together.

Karen
That sounds great !!! We would love to meet more people in 214. Let us know when you will be there ...
Old 03-27-2013, 05:50 AM
Sage

We are on the next street, Ridgewood. (215)
Old 03-29-2013, 09:32 AM

Jimbo, when we picked out our lot there were no houses behind us. Can't wait to see how everything has changed.

I remember reading somewhere there is a list for people living in or near Gilchrist. Does that also include section 214 and who do I e-mail?

Thanks again,
Karen
Old 03-29-2013, 10:47 AM
Sage

Karen what lot number or address is yours, I'll take a look.

Contact Bob J rj900 @ comcast.net

Ask him to add you to our Gilly's group, by the way it is not limited to Gilchrist only.
Old 03-30-2013, 07:26 AM

Jim,
My lot number is 21 on Resthaven. I think the street you mentioned is about 5 houses down behind Resthaven. (I think) When we were there in Sept. all we saw was dirt in section 214.

Thanks for the email of the person with the list of future friends. We will be down April 26 for a week and would love to meet new neighbors.

Karen
Old 03-31-2013, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Jimbo, when we picked out our lot there were no houses behind us. Can't wait to see how everything has changed.

I remember reading somewhere there is a list for people living in or near Gilchrist. Does that also include section 214 and who do I e-mail?

Thanks again,
Karen
Hi Karen,

We are Dan & Susan and live just down the street at 1418 Resthaven. We are also from Mass and spend 6 months in Stockbridge. You can email us at dsdale@verizon.net. Hope you stop in when you are here.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:35 PM

Hi Dan and Sue,
It will be nice to have other MA people on our street. When we are down the end of April we will look for your house. I'll e-mail you.
Karen
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.