Be cool this summer & help me move to TV!

Closed Thread
Old 05-21-2011, 10:59 AM
Default Be cool this summer & help me move to TV!

I can't wait to move to TV but first I must sell a wonderful riverfront cabin in the cool North Carolina Mountains. It is only a 2 hour drive from Atlanta, Asheville & Chatanooga & less than 5 miles from the famous John C. Campbell Folk School. The cabin is has 2 bedrooms & 1 bath & contains everything needed for vacation or part time living. It would make a great weekly rental which could more than pay the ownership costs. I have my eye on a TV property & have reduced the cabin price to $164,950 (over $60,000 less than my investment) in the hopes of selling quickly. Anyone looking for a summer get-away? (I am a licensed realtor.)
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	cabin 012.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	298  
Old 05-21-2011, 11:03 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce T View Post
I can't wait to move to TV but first I must sell a wonderful riverfront cabin in the cool North Carolina Mountains. It is only a 2 hour drive from Atlanta, Asheville & Chatanooga & less than 5 miles from the famous John C. Campbell Folk School. The cabin is has 2 bedrooms & 1 bath & contains everything needed for vacation or part time living. It would make a great weekly rental which could more than pay the ownership costs. I have my eye on a TV property & have reduced the cabin price to $164,950 (over $60,000 less than my investment) in the hopes of selling quickly. Anyone looking for a summer get-away? (I am a licensed realtor.)
If it would be such a great weekend rental that would pay the ownership expenses, why are you selling it ??? Seems to me, if it were that good, you'd be keeping it for yourself.

Just curious ????
Old 05-21-2011, 11:27 AM
Default Reply to memason

Good question. I need to sell in order to have the money to buy in TV. I own a house that I live in here in the mountains, a lake access lot here that I bought as an investment (oops & then the real estate market went down), & I did part owner finance on my previous home sale. So - too much real property & not enough in liquid assets. Bet that's TMI!
Old 05-21-2011, 11:39 AM

How far is from the ocean in either NC or SC and also the city of Wilmington, NC?
Old 05-21-2011, 11:56 AM
Default Reply to Midge 538

It's a long way from the coast! I moved to the mountains from Southport, NC just South of Wilmington & I know the drive well. It used to take me 8 1/2 to 9 hours. We have a beautiful lake here as well as rivers & streams but there's nothing like the ocean.
Old 05-22-2011, 06:52 PM

Sounds great ,could I come down for a test drive?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.