Need CV to rent long term or purchase

Closed Thread
Old 08-10-2011, 05:37 PM
Post Need CV to rent long term or purchase

We plan to move to TV but are thinking about renting for 6 or 7 months beginning Jan. or Feb. 2012 but can be flexible. We will probably be living in TV for 4 or 5 days per week due to work schedules. This will give us some time to also decide on which neighborhood to purchase our home. We want a CV within a few miles from Sumpter Landing and prefer a golf view. I know this is quite specific and may have to be more flexible. Also, is there a realtor anyone could recommend that could look for rentals as well a resales?
Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:22 PM

I have a CYV ready to rent after Sept 1st.

It is in Buttonwood but not on a golf course.

Email me for more information if you are interested.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:50 AM

Thanks for your reply Mark. We will get back to you if we don't find something on a golf course.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:41 AM

We have a villa in Pennecamp, 8 minutes by car to Lake Sumter. Not on the golf course, but very nearby. Available for long term rental mid May. If interested, let me know and I'll get you more info.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:37 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebrator View Post
We plan to move to TV but are thinking about renting for 6 or 7 months beginning Jan. or Feb. 2012 but can be flexible. We will probably be living in TV for 4 or 5 days per week due to work schedules. This will give us some time to also decide on which neighborhood to purchase our home. We want a CV within a few miles from Sumpter Landing and prefer a golf view. I know this is quite specific and may have to be more flexible. Also, is there a realtor anyone could recommend that could look for rentals as well a resales?
Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Celebrator, Try these web sites: thevillages4rent.com, ****.com and the classified ad section, furnished homes for rent in thevillagesdailysun.com. Good luck in your rental search.
Old 08-11-2011, 01:15 PM
Soaring Eagle member

We have an almost new CYV with no issues or problems and may be willing to sell. We are located in the Altamonte Villas-Pennecamp. No golf course view. If interested PM me.
Old 08-12-2011, 04:18 PM

Thanks for all the suggestions and those who responded. Still looking and have talked with a real estate agent who can handle resales and rentals.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.