Need Measurements - AT EASE

Closed Thread
Old 04-26-2011, 06:21 AM
Default Need Measurements - AT EASE

We'll be moving into our At Ease in Tamarind Grove in June. It's a model and has a refrigerator that we plan to move to the garage. We'll buy a new fridge for the kitchen.

Can anyone tell me the exact measurements (height, width, depth) of the space allotted for the refrigerator in the kitchen. That would help me narrow my search for the perfect appliance.

Thanks in advance for your help. Can't wait to meet new neighbors!
Old 04-26-2011, 07:11 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadlos View Post
We'll be moving into our At Ease in Tamarind Grove in June. It's a model and has a refrigerator that we plan to move to the garage. We'll buy a new fridge for the kitchen.

Can anyone tell me the exact measurements (height, width, depth) of the space allotted for the refrigerator in the kitchen. That would help me narrow my search for the perfect appliance.

Can't give you the measurements...but we have friends who have the At Ease model and they upgraded their refrigerator to a side-by-side. Most measure 36" across I think for that. You could also call your agent to find out the exact measurements, I'd think.
Old 04-26-2011, 07:33 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadlos View Post

We have an At Ease and plan on doing the same. We will be down full time in a couple of weeks, and the last time we were there, I measured it and it will fit a 36" fridge that is of standard height. I personally hate the top freezer and am use to the water and ice in the door.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.