» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 03-25-2013, 03:56 PM
Default new member

My name is john Allen. I live in Illinois and was born and grew up in a small community of Wellston Ohio. I am considering buying in the villages and am in the process of listings my home. I love to golf but have concerns about getting tee times daily for two or three rounds of golf a day. I hear it can be a problem right months of the year although the hot 4 months are not a problem.

Any info is appreciated so I can avoid being disappointed when I move in. I am interested in residence experience if you would be so kind to share your experiences.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:19 PM
Gold member

to the TOTV forum. Best thing would be to visit and experience for yourself.
In reality, they're different!
Old 03-25-2013, 06:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,564 Times in 1,240 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptJohn View Post
to the TOTV forum. Best thing would be to visit and experience for yourself.

I agree. You may be shocked to see so many older people.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:50 PM
Sage

Welcome and I don't want to burst your bubble, but 2 or 3 tee times a day in high season probably isn't going to happen - unless you are willing to pay for championship courses. The good news is you can probably manage at least 1 a day and there are many groups that go off campus (for a reasonable price) that would more than welcome you. Don't let this deter you and come and visit and you might just discover you don't need that many rounds every day!
Old 03-26-2013, 08:48 AM
Sage

I don't know about golfing two or three rounds a day unless your talking about the nine hole executive courses. Fifty four holes of golf per day is a lot for anyone. I assume you plan to golf everyday so the busy season would make that difficult.

With that being said, you need to plan to rent a home for a month to see if your needs can be met. There are so many things to do in TV that might interest you.

I hope you visit and see for yourself how beautiful TV is and it's friendly people.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.