New to the site

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 01-06-2015, 01:25 PM
Default New to the site

My wife and I presently live in SW FL (land of sunshine and no basements) and should be moving to TV in a couple of months. Kind of exciting to be moving. We are going up there on Jan 19th, for a week & have hotel res. but thought at the last minute it would be nice to rent a house instead. We have a 8 yr. old Maltise about 10 lbs and will bring him a very good dog. I would like any help I can get finding something to rent for that week. We are non smokers .One or two bedrooms are fine, a golf cart would be nice but not necessary. Anything as long as it is clean. I know it is short notice asking but we kind of just thought it would be nicer then the hotel.
Thanks
Jerry D
Semper Fi
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.